DALLAS, June 6, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com offers new market research reports on advanced wound management with forecasts to 2016 & 2019, wound treatment products market in China as well as H1 2013 pipeline review on therapeutic developments for wounds.
This research looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for eight advanced wound dressing segments: foams, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, semi-permeable films, hydrofibers, wound contact layers, alginates, and collagens. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments and analyzes the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals.
Scope of the report, available for purchase @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=250378, covers:
- Key geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for eight advanced wound management market segments: foams, hydrocolloids, hydrogels, semi-permeable films, hydrofibers, wound contact layers, alginates, and collagens
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2011
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the advanced wound management market
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies
Companies mentioned in this report include: Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care, 3M Health Care, ConvaTec, Systagenix Wound Management, Coloplast, Covidien, Paul Hartmann, BSN medical GmbH, B. Braun Melsungen, Laboratories Urgo and Derma Sciences.
China''s demand for wound treatment products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next five years, both production and demand will continue to grow. This new study examines China''s economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2002, 2007 and 2012) and long-term forecasts through 2017 and 2022 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
Order a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=248978 – special 50% discount available on this report.
Global Advanced Wound Management market to grow at a CAGR of 4.24 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing prevalence of diabetes and obesity. The Global Advanced Wound Management market has also been witnessing the Increasing Adoption of Nanotechnology in Wound Dressing. However, the High Cost of Advanced Wound Dressings could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include ConvaTec Inc., Kinetic Concepts Inc., Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Smith and Nephew plc. Other vendors mentioned in the report are 3M Healthcare Ltd., AbViser Medical LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Brennen Medical, BSN Medical GmbH and Co. KG, C.R. Bard Inc., Coloplast A/S, Covidien plc, Derma Sciences Inc., Essex Woodlands, Ethicon Inc., Gerromed GmbH, Getinge AB, Healthpoint Biotherapeutics., Kalypto Medical Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corp., Medela AG, Medline Industries Inc., Organogenesis Inc., Paul Hartmann AG, SureCalm Healthcare Holdings Ltd., Systagenix Wound Management, Tenet Medical Engineering Inc., UDL Laboratories Inc. Order a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=239032.
This research on the wounds market provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Wounds, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Wounds. Wounds Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from a proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Scope of this report, available for purchase @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=233930, covers:
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Wounds.
- A review of the Wounds products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Wounds pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Explore more reports on the wound care market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/wound-care-market-research.html and the medical devices industry @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
We have China focused multiple industry reports @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/.
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com