VIENNA, Va., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Continue the Data Center Conversation in Washington, D.C.: Join 350+ Mid-Atlantic Data Center Real Estate & Technology Executives
CapRate Events and its National Data Center Summit Series will present the inaugural Greater Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit on November 20. This high-level market intelligence and networking conference will be held at The Westwood Country Club in Vienna, VA and will bring together Mid-Atlantic and national data center executives for discussion on today's opportunities and challenges, as well as networking opportunities. More than 4,300 have attended National Data Center Summit Series events around the nation since 2011.
*Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
* Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
* Charles William Donato, Director, Economic Development, Dominion Resources, Inc.
* Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
* Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director – Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
* Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
* Allen Tucker, Managing Director – Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
* Robert Walters, Principal – Data Centres, Avison Young
Featuring High-Level Panel Discussions:
* Morning Keynote: Comparing and Contrasting Washington, D.C. and Mid-Atlantic Markets to National Regions & Opportunities
* Greater Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Market 360
* Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
* The Next Mid-Atlantic Data Center Market: Analysis & Predictions for New Market Investment & Development
* Luncheon Discussion: Data Center President & CEO Panel — A "View from the Top" Discussion of Operating and Managing Data Centers
* Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of Financial Sector, Healthcare and Educational Demand Drivers — Will End-Users Seek Additional Colocation Space in the Next 12-24 Months or Pursue Custom Design-and-Build Solutions?
* Data Center Development Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
Connectivity Opportunities & Challenges
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Leading commercial real estate and technology infrastructure firms have already made plans to attend, as of October 15 including:
* 365 Main
* Avison Young
* CapRate Events, LLC
* CFR Engineering
* Colliers International
* Cushman & Wakefield
* DC Capital Group
* DC Group
* Digital Realty Trust
* Dominion Resources, Inc.
* Dominion Virginia Power
* EDG2, Inc.
* Facility Support Services
* Interstate Group Holdings, Inc.
* Iron Mountain
* Jones Lang LaSalle
* Ken Smith Marketing Group
* Kupper Engineering, Inc
* Prince William County
* Schneider Electric
* Stay Online Corp
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/dcdata.
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact: Brian Klebash, 917-460-3572, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC