DALLAS, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With productivity and average hourly earnings increasing gradually, the United States economy seem to be fighting back, slowly but stably, out of recessionary times. ReportsnReports.com, in collaboration with is publishing partners, offers market research reports on United States for industries ranging from wine, mattress, hepatitis C virus drugs, dialysis equipments, database of automobile dealers and much more. Ranging from US$1500 (single user license PDF) to US$10000+ (corporate user license PDF), these industry analysis reports on United States come from market research publishers that are experts in their domains and from around the globe. Complete list of reports available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/country/united-states/.
The industry reports "Wine Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players" and "Mattress Market in United States - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players" offer the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for wine and mattresses in United States. These studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which make these research reports invaluable resources for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
These market research reports on United States industries help answer one or more of the following key questions:
- What is the size of the wine and mattresses market in United States?
- How is each market divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast in these markets?
- How has each market been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- Which major companies are operating in these markets?
- Which companies are performing well and which are not?
- Which companies have the most potential as clients?
- Which companies are attractive for acquisition?
- Which companies have the most potential to partner with?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
Product segments analyzed in the study "Wine Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players" (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/261364-wine-market-in-united-states-to-2017-market-size-trends-forecasts-and-market-players.html) include:
- Sparkling grape wine
- Other grape wine
- Vermouth and other flavoured grape wine
- Other fermented beverages
- Grape must
Product types discussed in the study "Mattress Market in United States - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players" (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/242615-mattress-market-in-united-states-market-size-forecasts-and-market-players.html):
- Mattress supports
- Cellular rubber and plastic mattresses
- Other mattresses
The report "PharmaPoint: Hepatitis C Virus - United States Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/253264-pharmapoint-hepatitis-c-virus-united-states-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis.html) says projected drivers of market growth include increased patient awareness of HCV, broader HCV screening recommendations, the shift in American medicine toward preventative care, and the launch of next-generation HCV therapies. Vertex's Incivek is the current market leader. It was among the first DAA HCV therapies launched in the US. Incivek's improved efficacy over the previous standard of care (i.e., peginterferon and ribavirin combination therapy) in the treatment of the most prevalent HCV genotype in the US, HCV GT1, enabled the drug to quickly capture the market. The adverse events associated with Incivek therapy, such as life-threatening skin reactions, and the slow-progressing nature of HCV, has resulted in many patients deciding to forego treatment in order to wait for the launch of a more-tolerable HCV regimen.
Scope of this research includes:
- Overview of the HCV including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US HCV market.
Interested in market research reports for other Countries? Visit the following pages to explore multiple industries in the country of your choice:
Australia - http://www.reportsnreports.com/country/australia/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com