ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., May 19, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Two of the leaders in online resale for upscale baby and kid's clothing are joining forces to create a more robust shopping experience for their buyers and sellers. Stella Plus Jack, recognized by Daily Candy as the go-to site for gently used designer kid's clothing, is merging into Moxie Jean, voted by moms nationwide as the #1 site for online kids consignment in the Red Tricycle 2013 "Totally Awesome Awards."
"We are excited that our buyers and sellers will now be part of the larger Moxie Jean community, but we are more excited that Moxie Jean will provide the same level of service that our customers have come to expect from us," said Stella Plus Jack cofounder Trish Lambert. "Their reputation is the best in the business."
"Our customers rely on Moxie Jean for the bulk of their kids' wardrobes, featuring everyday clothes from brands like GAP and Gymboree with a relatively small portion of our business in our Designer Room," said Sharon Schneider, CEO of Moxie Jean. "We are excited to welcome Stella Plus Jack sellers, who will offer those special, signature pieces that complement kids' everyday wardrobe."
Moxie Jean elevates resale to feel like shopping at your favorite online boutique:
- Stylist-created outfits that allow moms to shop via "Lookbook" but also buy individual items.
- A full selection of clothing from Newborn to size 14, with thousands of new items added every week.
- A mobile-friendly web site that lets busy parents shop easily on their tablet or smartphone.
- Super-quick shipping and friendly, responsive cutomer service.
- A commitment to help families in need through school fundraisers, an ongoing gift certificate program with the local children's hospital, and a policy of donating the clothing Moxie Jean does not purchase.
One recent reviewer sums it up this way:
"Moxie Jean continues to provide excellent quality, well priced children's clothes. The web site is extremely user friendly, shipping is fast, and the special touches of outfits tied in raffia and a hand-signed receipt are just cherries on a money-saving sundae!" –Allison G.
Media Contact: Sharon Schneider, Moxie Jean, 224-422-8799, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Moxie Jean