NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Educational software development company, Knowledge Infinity Inc, launched "The Road To Greatness" for iPad users. The book, available on Apple iBooks, provides young children with an exciting and fun filled look at the lives of some of the greatest minds in history. The Road To Greatness contains a series of biographies of great people united by a common theme: how they endured the same challenges that so many kids face and found ways to overcome them. Using fact-filled narratives and dozens of color photographs, this new book lays out some of the greatest success stories in human history–stories like:
- Albert Einstein, whose father called him "the dopey one" at an early age, and who failed his college entrance exam—and then went on to revolutionize the way we look at the world.
- Ludwig van Beethoven, who was pushed by his father to succeed as a musician and to take financial responsibility for his family—and then went on to create some of the world's most beautiful music.
- William Shakespeare, whose bad choices early on may have led to what his biographers call his "lost years"—and who came out of those years following the path that would make him one of history's greatest writers.
- Abraham Lincoln, whose early experience of poverty gave him an ambition to excel, and whose ambition led him into a first, failed bid for office—and who then discovered in himself the talents that would make him a great statesman.
The company designs their books specifically to engage children in exploratory learning with an emphasis on creativity, imagination and Socratic dialogue. These books also increase the intellectual curiosity in children as they are exposed to a variety of topics in a fun and immersive manner. The books provide children with a fun introduction to learning, while also engaging them in fundamentally strong content. A key factor in the success of the Learning Infinity products is pairing quality education with a fun learning style. By meshing the two, the company's iPad books help encourage children to enjoy learning even from a young age. Parents can use the books as a great way to introduce kids to reading, exploration and creative thinking.
Educators and homeschoolers will love The Road To Greatness, and the other Learning Infinity books, as a supplement for science and technology units: it's also perfect as a central text for character education programs. And classroom discussions and written assignments based on this book are guaranteed to be vital and exciting. Each book includes three sets of multiple-choice quizzes : a 15-question "Explorer" set, a 30-question "Expert" set, and a 50-question "Genius" set. These sets reinforce students' learning and are perfect as learning assessment tools for readers at a variety of reading levels and ages.
Each book also includes a variety of interactive activities to reinforce the information in a fun way - slider puzzle, word search, memory game & sketch pad. These books are ideal for an iPad enabled classroom or a valuable addition to a school's digital library.
More information about "The Road To Greatness" - http://learninginfinity.com/the-road-to-greatness-inspire-and-empower-young-minds/
Apple App store Links to our products:
- The Road To Greatness - https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-road-to-greatness/id720786272?ls=1&mt=11
- Around The World In A day https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/around-the-world-in-a-day/id697992856?mt=11
- Explore The Rainforest https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/explore-the-rainforest/id691537957?mt=11
- An Ocean Adventure https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/an-ocean-adventure/id688346807?mt=11
- An Amazing Day At The Zoo https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/an-amazing-day-at-the-zoo/id687179652?mt=11
Learning Infinity - A world of imagination and learning
About Knowledge Infinity Inc:
Knowledge Infinity Inc focuses on creating highly immersive educational learning products for young children. The company's goal is to create affordable, innovative and highly engaging content that will prepare young learners for a successful academic journey. With this goal in mind, Knowledge Infinity Inc works to create early learning and educational content that foster a lifelong enjoyment of learning.
For more information about Learning Infinity products, please visit http://LearningInfinity.com
Media Contact: PR Media, Knowledge Infinity Inc, 646-770-3583, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Knowledge Infinity Inc