LOS ANGELES, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Getting your news updates just got easier – with the click of a button, now you can have the news read to you!
Pinnacle Applications today announced the launch of The News In Two; a Smartphone application that provides a free two-minute audio broadcast of breaking news stories. Users who download the free application, available for the iPhone and Android, can easily access audio news files by use of "play" and "pause" buttons after highlighting the news genre and topic of their choice. With the touch of a screen, they can access a summary of the related news headline and click a link to a full-length article on any given story for further information.
"While there are many news applications available, there isn't one that provides audio summaries of breaking news for the user on the go, so we decided to take it upon ourselves to create one," stated Ryan Wright, co-founder of Pinnacle Applications. "We're taking the news to a whole new level, bringing it to you like you've never experienced it before," added Co-Founder Chris Berry.
Genres featured in The News In Two include:
- Breaking News – Breaking news stories as they happen
- U.S. and World News – International, national, state, and local updates from around the world
- Sports – Stories and scores from MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, college football, college basketball, and college baseball
- Entertainment – Movie, TV, music news and all the latest celebrity gossip
- Business & Technology – Current business trends, market trends and Wall Street coverage, including new technology inventions, gadgets, and more
- Off Topic – When typical news stories become atypical…
The News In Two app can be downloaded from Apple's iTunes store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-news-in-2/id552456625?mt=8
Google Android users can download The News In Two app at https://play.google.com/store/search?q=TheNewsInTwo&c=apps
For optimal audio, switch the iPhone to "on" and extend the screen saver mode to "three minutes".
About Pinnacle Applications:
Pinnacle Applications was created by Ryan Wright and Chris Berry in 2012 with one objective – to provide relevant news information in a convenient and unique way. For more information about The News In Two, visit www.facebook.com/TheNewsInTwo or follow The News In Two on Twitter at www.twitter.com/thenewsintwo.
SOURCE The News In Two