DALLAS, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The nation's premier data center real estate and technology infrastructure series, The National Data Center Summit Series, will present the inaugural Texas Data Center Summit on October 10 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel. 350 senior-level executives are expected to attend for important discussion, debate and networking on the myriad of opportunities and challenges in today's market.
40 speakers will participate in 10+ panel discussions. The agenda will raise key themes:
* Who are the most active investors of data center real estate assets in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets?
* With tremendous demand for data center facilities, is speculative development occurring in Texas, and how is it being financed?
* With lower utility costs - and a deregulated system - is Texas likely to attract new data center developers?
* Special focus: Opportunities in the Dallas market and why it's attracting foreign capital and high-profile end-users
Tesh Durvasula, Chief Commercial Officer, CyrusOne
Tesh Durvasula is Chief Commercial Officer of CyrusOne. Tesh is responsible for Sales, Marketing, Strategy and M&A, and has extensive operating experience in the areas of data centers, hosting, cloud, fiber optics, and telecommunications. Prior to joining CyrusOne, Tesh was Chief Marketing and Business Officer at QTS, where he successfully helped to create a specialized sales team and organized their product, services and strategy around complex enterprises, colocation, hosting and cloud services. Prior to working for QTS, Tesh was Chief Marketing and Business Officer at Telx, a leading national provider of colocation and interconnection services. Tesh joined Telx by way of acquisition, when Telx and Digital Realty Trust acquired the interconnection businesses and data center business, respectively, of NYC-Connect, a New York City based data center and interconnection provider. Prior to that, Tesh held various management positions at Abovenet (recently sold to Zayo) and Sprint.
* Bo Bond, Jones Lang LaSalle
* Andrew Schaap, Digital Realty
* Robert DeVita, Cologix
* Paul Gerrard, Digital Fortress
* Sean Farney, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Shawn Mills, Green House Data
* Jim Kerrigan, Avison Young
* Pete Marin, T5 Data Centers
* Tim Huffman, Colliers
* Miles Loo, Cushman & Wakefield Western
* Robert Geary, Deutsche Bank Securities
* Harry Whalen, Allen Economic Development Corporation
* Eric Jacobs, QTS
* Mike Higgins, Internap
* Tom Long, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
* Jeff Ferry, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
* Allen Economic Development Corporation
* Alpheus Communications
* Arizona Commerce Authority
* Automated Logic
* Avison Young
* ByteGrid Holdings LLC
* Carlson DC
* City of Denton
* Colliers International
* Communications supply corporation
* Cushman & Wakefield
* DataBank, Ltd.
* Denton Municipal Electric
* Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
* DFW Consulting Group
* Digital Fortress
* Digital Realty
* Emerson Network Power (ASCO)
* ETS-Lindgren Inc.
* GNB Industrial Power
* Green House Data
* Integrated Design Group, Inc.
* ION Associates, Inc.
* JE Dunn Construction
* Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
* Lufthansa Systems Infrastructure Services, Inc.
* MAPP Construction, LLC
* Nova Corp
* Patronus Data
* Ridgemont Equity Partners
* Sachs Electric Company
* San Antonio Economic Development Foundation
* Stream Data Centers
* Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.
* System Technologies
* T5 Data Centers
* Ubiquity Critical Environments
* ViaWest, Inc.
* Walter P Moore
A Look Back... CRE's National Data Center Summit Series in Spring 2013: New York, Santa Clara and Chicago
The Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit | New York, NY | February 26-27:
• 450 executives from 275 firms attended this full-day conference
• 67 speakers participated in 12 high-level panel discussions
• 40% of attendees represented New York-based firms, while 25% of attendees represented New Jersey companies, 35% represented firms in 15 other states
The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit | Santa Clara | April 11:
• 395 executives from 211 firms attended this full-day conference
• 66 speakers participated in 12 high-level panel discussions
• 70% of attendees represented California-based firms, while 30% of attendees represented firms from around the U.S, notably Colorado, Arizona, Washington and Oregon
The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit | Chicago, IL | June 27:
• 375 executives from 205 firms attended this full-day conference
• 65 speakers participated in 12 high-level panel discussions
• 69% of attendees represented Illinois-based firms, while 31% of attendees represented firms from 22 other states
Raise Awareness at CRE's National Data Center Summit Series: Sponsorship and Speaking Opportunities are Available
For additional information about The National Data Center Summit Series, please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
For the Texas Data Center Summit detailed agend and registration: www.cre-events.com/texasdata
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC