DALLAS, Oct. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Book of Boost 2013-2018 analyzes various new telecom market opportunities that all the players in the telecom industry can grab to grow and become more profitable in the years to come. What are the current challenges that are holding them back to Invest, Innovate or Monetize? That's what The Book of Boost (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268983-the-book-of-boost-2013-2018.html) endeavours to answer.
In particular this telecom market research report analyzes:
- Progression towards NGNs like LTE/ LTE Advanced, with selective case studies.
- Effective PCRF modules based on consumers/ devices/ markets segmentation.
- Different ways operators are managing their networks and where all they are making mistakes.
- Newer ways to collaborate with mobile device makers, app developers, ISPs, MVNOs and OTT players.
- How to explore pricing keeping devices/ consumer segmentation at the core.
- SMS/ MMS business models that can help operators to fully extract revenues from these services which many consider passe.
- The lesser known paths to optimise your CAPEX & OPEX.
- Majority of operators' business bottom lines are at the stage of no profit/ no loss. How can they come back in the game by ramping up revenues and reaping profits again?
- Towards which side be investments inclined in future and what would be their probable gestation period, and ways to win investor confidence?
This research is specifically targeted at – Boosting up revenues for ALL connected to the Mobile Phone – be it mobile network operators at any stage of technology, device makers, app developers, ISPs, MVNOs, OTT players et al. Truly, a one for all, and all for one project – The Book of Boost!
Key Findings of this telecom report available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=268983 include:
Mobile device manufacturers & OTT players have hijacked almost entire attention of customers and MNOs are currently reeling under that pressure. However, they should not panic but need to safeguard their position and avoid unnecessary risks. Identifying the segments with high profit margin and holding their position in the market will offer great opportunities to monetise their investment in the long run.
Our survey revealed that majority of OTT players are in pressure to collaborate with MNOs/ ISPs to ensure QoS and believe that QoS can only be guaranteed by partnering with data providers. Smart mobile devices are slowly entering into the workplace and the trend has started impacting the industry in two ways. On the one hand, demand for data and mobility services is growing exponentially, and on the other hand it is also driving enterprises to replace computing devices or promote BYOD. The demand for smartphones is growing rapidly and it is going to make more than 50% of the total mobile phones shipped globally in 2013. The worldwide shipment for smartphones will reach 1.7 billion by 2018.
Strong demand for Android tablets and the introduction of new iPad mini from Apple have greatly boosted the worldwide tablet market. In fact, tablet market is going to heat up further with the introduction of more affordable devices from Chinese vendors and the introduction of Apple's iPad mini 2 (by the end of 2013 and most probably at significantly reduced price). We predict the total worldwide shipment for tablets to cross 300 million mark in 2017 and reach close to 345 million in 2018. The worldwide mobile service revenue from business users will reach US$360 billion by 2018. On the other hand, the enterprise cloud-based services would double by 2018 from the current size of US$18.3 billion in 2012.
Most of the activities in the telco industry are currently revolving around mobile broadband. However, it must be noted that fixed line will not only carry at least ten times more traffic than the mobile network during the next 5-8 years, but it will also be crucial for the widespread growth of mobile broadband. In fact, fixed mobile convergence (FMC) will be the business model that will work best in the coming years through optimal use of fixed and mobile technologies.
Key Questions Answered
- How MNOs can maintain market stickiness and longevity, while securing investors' confidence?
- How services should be offered in different phases for smooth transition to fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) and what are the new avenues where fixed-line operators can team up with mobile operators?
- In an environment of rising security issues, how to explore a credible cloud computing model to improve client trust?
- How to develop strong value proposition by addressing the digital lifestyle opportunities and maximise Customer Lifetime Value?
- How can MNOs leverage maximum gains from low consumer spend markets?
- Where is the real profit in tidbits such as QR codes and NFC, and how MNOs can leverage them to avoid churn?
- What are the new verticals (m-commerce, m-health and m-entertainment etc.) MNOs can explore to generate more revenues?
- What are the new ways SMS & MMS can further be exploited by MNOs?
- Why conservative approach of investment (CAPEX) can be a better option in many markets?
- What are the new ways OTT players and MNOs can have a successful collaboration over a longer period?
- What Samsung should not overlook with Tizen?
- Network infrastructure providers need to provide customised solutions to MNOs – The Whys & Hows.
- How to collaborate with other players in the ecosystem for shortening your time to market?
- How the scenario would shape up between content aggregators/ developers and MNOs in the Mobile VAS arena?
- How uncertainties (regulatory hurdles, unstable economic climate, and political issues) can be assessed so as to turn them into strategic advantages?
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more for The Book of Boost 2013-2018 telecom market research report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268983-the-book-of-boost-2013-2018.html .
Also newly published report titled Mobile Business Setups for Revival & Profitability 2013 & Beyond is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268982-mobile-business-setups-for-revival-profitability-2013-beyond.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +18883915441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com