SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ScreenUsed, co-owned by Desi DosSantos and Jeff Castillo, have announced today their company will hold it's third on-line auction through iCollector.com.
Our first two auctions back in July and November 2012 were successful entries for us into this alternative to selling on our website. We will continue with our unique offering of both the website and auctions. We continue to post new items on the website 5 days a week, and based on feedback from consignors we may hold 3 to 4 auctions per year.
Desi DosSantos has stated "We are filling a demand in the market for a mid-tier auction offering - not the million dollars per item level, nor the warehouse blowout level. We feel this auction has many cool items for collectors to add to their collections."
There are no reserves on our lots; the starting price is where the auction starts. Here are some highlights from the auction:
- Army of Darkness - Stop Motion Miniature Deadite
- AVP: Alien Vs. Predator - Facehugger Puppet
- Big Lebowski, The - Maude's Painting Harness & Assistants' Boots
- Blade Runner - Blade Runner Blaster and Deckard's Shirt (Harrison Ford)
- Dark Knight, The - Joker's Glock Pistol and Knife (Heath Ledger)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone - Harry's Nimbus 2000 Broom Shaft
- Jaws - Quint's Machete (Robert Shaw)
- Jurassic Park - Velociraptor Eggs
- Rambo - John Rambo's Outfit (Sylvester Stallone)
- Serenity - Mal's Shirt and Pants (Nathan Fillion)
- Spider-Man 2 - Doc Ock's Claw (Alfred Molina)
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - Klingon Costume & Mask
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Sarah Connor's Pistol (Linda Hamilton)
- The Thing - Production Used Clapperboard
- Troy - Achilles' Retractable Sword and Shield (Brad Pitt)
- Wizard of Oz, The - Dorothy Dress Fabric (Judy Garland)
There are over 375 items in the auction. The auction catalog and details can be found on the AUCTION tab of the ScreenUsed.com website.
ScreenUsed was founded in 2003 by Desi DosSantos, a computer center automation specialist, and Jeff Castillo, a quality, custom home craftsman & fabricator. What began as a hobby for the pair, blossomed into a company now world renown as an industry leader in the field of original Film & Television production memorabilia sales (props, costumes, miniatures, special make-up effects artifacts, production artwork, rare documents, etc.). With a combined 36 years in the business of brokering historic Hollywood artifacts, ScreenUsed offers a wide range of special services to its clients, including research, preservation, exhibition, and to corporate clients specialized marketing, promotion & auction services. ScreenUsed maintains an in-house, museum-quality, plexiglass display case manufacturing facility that is well known for its high level of craftsmanship and display methodology. The company's established international network of collectors and entertainment industry sources is highly regarded by the field, museums and the media.
Media Contact: Desi DosSantos ScreenUsed, 408-268-1735, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com