NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- RingsOnOurFingers.com, the recently launched social/resource site for LGBT couples celebrating their relationships and life events, is excited to announce the addition of the new SNAPSHOTS wall to the popular site. Free and easy to use, SNAPSHOTS invites LGBT couples from Connecticut to California, and everywhere in between, to show the love by uploading a favorite picture to the public wall, and tagging it with first names and city or town.
SNAPSHOTS joins other free features on RingsOnOurFingers.com that aim to make LGBT loving fun, including:
- MERCHANTS – Easy-search section connects LGBT consumers with local and national Pro-LGBT businesses and talent, making it easy for LGBTs to support the businesses that support them.
- PRIVATE CELEBRATION PAGES – Create events, send invites, track RSVPs for commitment ceremonies, weddings, birthday and anniversary parties, and anything else to which you can raise a glass. A fun and easy way to keep those who need to know in the know.
- DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK - Celebration Pages can also be used as private digital scrapbooks for couples to create together, or as a surprise for one partner to create for the other.
- GOOD TO KNOW - Editorial section highlighting cool people places and things worth discovering.
- YES, PLEASE! - Contests, giveaways and exclusive limited edition merchandise for sale.
"RingsOnOurFingers.com encourages LGBT couples to celebrate their relationships regardless of where marriage equality stands in their state," said site creator Brian Carmody. "Obviously the important fight for equal rights goes on, but while that work continues, LGBT love is alive and well and ready for its close-up. The SNAPSHOTS wall makes it fun and easy for LGBT couples to represent, and to show what love looks like where they are."
Since launching, RingsOnOurFingers.com has been attracting LGBT visitors with its sharp design, clever original content and easy to use functionality. A gay-owned, self-financed venture, RingsOnOurFingers has, in a short time, built a committed following through the use of social media and grassroots marketing, and by forging relationships with Pro-LGBT businesses nationwide, offering yearly advertising rates well below those found in national and local daily, weekly and monthly publications and their corresponding websites. As RingsOnOurFingers.com becomes the online celebration destination for LGBTs, the site will continue to evolve. The functionality of existing features will improve as necessary, and new features will be added according to the needs and habits of users.
To learn more about RingsOnOurFingers.com - http://www.RingsOnOurFingers.com
Media Contact: Lisa Mazzella, RingsOnOurFingers.com, 917-453-1480, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com