DALLAS, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Overall, as per the global pharmaceutical industry survey on buyer spend and procurement strategies, 55% of respondents are 'more optimistic' about revenue growth for their companies in 2013, due to success in clinical trials, approval and acceptance from drug authorities, an increase in expenditure from governments and a surge in sales, all of which are projected to increase the profitability of pharmaceutical manufacturing companies in 2013. The top three key expected changes for 2013 are development of new products and services, improvement of operational efficiency and 'expansion in current markets'.
Among emerging markets, China is identified as the most important region for pharmaceutical industry growth, along with Brazil and India. Presence of huge and aging population, economic development, growing public expenditure towards healthcare, government support, increasing awareness about health and fitness in public are key drivers for the growth of the pharmaceutical market in China.
Developed pharmaceutical markets such as Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the US, and South Korea are also identified as important regions for growth in 2013. The availability of a skilled workforce and the presence of logistics support, which increases connectivity to target markets within the region, positions Singapore as a strategically important link within the South-East Asia region. Moreover, Singapore acts as a significant trading base for the South-East Asian region, with low corporate taxes and strong intellectual property rights attracting companies to setup their operations in Singapore. The world's largest pharmaceutical market, the US, is expected to register minimal growth over the next five years; however, beyond 2015, a higher number of people will be insured in the US, resulting in increased drug consumption.
Executives from the global pharmaceutical industry expect to see increased levels of consolidation, with 61% of respondents anticipating either a significant increase or an increase in M&A activity in 2013. The need for new product pipelines, new product acquisition, patent expiries, cost containment, and credit availability are identified as the key drivers for increase in M&A activities in the global pharmaceutical industry. Larger companies have cash piled in their accounts books, while their product line is limited to few market leading products. These companies find it as an opportunity to acquire and leverage on promising portfolios from smaller organizations.
Buy the report "Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 – Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=76369; and the report "Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 – Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=76370.
Reasons to buy one or more of these reports with their key features and benefits:
- Projects industry trends and revenue growth expectations in 2013, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Uncover key challenges and opportunities and identify key actions required to maintain and win buyer business.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying the overall size of the marketing budgets of global pharmaceutical industry supplier companies. Also, how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spending in the future. Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- Identifies the key marketing aims of organizations and which sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2013-2014.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the behaviour and changing strategies of industry buyers.
Explore more reports on the Pharmaceuticals Industry @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Explore other market reports online as well as Company Profiles and SWOT Analysis Reports of companies in multiple sectors @ http://www.rnrcompanyprofiles.com/popular-companies.