DALLAS, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds "Global Department Store Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape" report to its research database.
The "Global Department Store Retailing, 2013-2018" report, published by researcher, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in the department store retail channel across the globe. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for department stores identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the department store channel. Also provides market share of key retailers in each region.
Global department store sales are forecast to reach US$839 billion by 2018, with major impetus from developing economies
The cosmetics and toiletries category group is forecast to increase the most over the next five years, largely lead by growth in India, China, and Brazil
Mergers and acquisitions are rising amongst department store retailers, influenced by reducing footfalls and strong competition from online channel
In order to catch-up with online retailers, many department stores are going online and tasting success
In efforts to engage customers for a greater period of time in stores, retailers are adding space for concepts such as food service and entertainment
Place a direct Purchase order of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=294631 .
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global department stores, retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts for 2018; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, 9 countries in the Americas and 5 countries in the Middle east and Africa
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the Global Department Stores Retail Market, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets across the globe.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 9 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the four regions, of the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis, of key players across the four regions, including market share of the retailers in the region.
Get a sample copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=294631 . Or, Inquire for DISCOUNT at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=294631.
Table of Contents
Global analysis of Department store retailing
Americas - Department store retailing
Europe - Department store retailing
Asia-Pacific - Department store retailing
Middle East and Africa (MEA) - Department store retailing
Provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, new online and technology trends, the competitive landscape across product segments, and detail of key retailers.
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Browse other reports of Conlumino at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/conlumino/ .
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, ReportsnReports.com, + 1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com