DALLAS, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Feedwater Heaters for Nuclear Power - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020 is the market research report available with ReportsnReports.com.
Asia's increasing demand for nuclear energy will see the region become the number one consumer of nuclear feedwater heaters by 2020, states the latest report "Feedwater Heaters for Nuclear Power - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020". This research provides information on products, services, brands, SWOT analysis and more for companies like Alstom Power SA, Balcke-Durr GmbH, Foster Wheeler AG, Thermal Engineering International (USA) Incorporated (TEi) and Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC. The report forecasts Asian demand for nuclear feedwater heaters to reach 594 units between 2013 to 2020, more than 30% greater than the demand in the Europe – the second largest market in terms of volume – during the same period.
Although Asia is expected to dominate the industry in sheer volume demand, GlobalData believes Europe will actually present the greatest market value over the report's forecast period, owing to higher manufacturing and material costs. During 2013-2020, Europe's nuclear feedwater market value is anticipated to reach an aggregate value of $375.9m – marginally more than the Asian market's forecast total of $374.91m.
Due to the relatively small number of nuclear power plants in Asia at present, the majority of these feedwater heaters will be employed in new installations, rather than in existing plants, as is expected to be the case across North America and Europe.
Nuclear power generation across Asia-Pacific will rocket over the next decade due to surging energy requirements and a need to diversify an energy mix heavily reliant on coal. From 331,720 GWh in 2012, nuclear power generation in the region is expected to hit 901,380 GWh in 2020, climbing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.3%.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=242197.
With 70+ Tables and 60+ Figures to support the industry analysis, scope of this report covers:
- Analysis of trends in the global nuclear power industry and demand for feedwater heaters in various regions, including Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America
- Market volume and value of feedwater heaters used for commercial nuclear power reactors from 2006 to 2012 and forecast for nine years up until 2020
- Qualitative analysis of drivers and restraints of feedwater heaters market
- Information on major market players such as Alstom Power SA, Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC, Foster Wheeler AG (Foster Wheeler), Balcke-Durr GmbH (Balcke-Durr) and Thermal Engineering International (USA) Inc. (TEI)
Reasons To Buy
- Gain up to date information and analysis about the global nuclear feedwater heaters market
- Identify key regions and countries that represent potential growth opportunities for the nuclear feedwater heaters market
- Facilitate decision making by understanding the opportunities presented by the feedwater heaters market
- Gain information about major players in the nuclear feedwater heaters market
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more for the report "Feedwater Heaters for Nuclear Power - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020" @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/242197-feedwater-heaters-for-nuclear-power-global-market-size-competitive-landscape-and-key-country-analysis-to-2020.html.
Other new reports available on Energy and Power Markets with ReportsnReports.com:
The report provides an in depth analysis of gas turbine market in China, the US, India, Indonesia, the UK, Germany, Brazil and Saudi Arabia. This report analyzes the gas turbine market in terms of revenue forecasts, volume sales, equipment segment...
The report provides an overview of the E&P industry in the Barents Sea. The report also provides information on the fiscal environment, exploration, production, discoveries and major companies in the Norwegian and Russian parts of the Barents Sea...
Explore all reports for Energy and Power industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com