SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Investors, New Developers, New Strategies & New Stories: More than 400 are expected to attend The Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on April 10 in San Francisco, the region's premier market intelligence and networking event. The summit's 50 speakers and 13 panel discussions will bring special focus to data center real estate and technology infrastructure opportunities in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and emerging western markets.
Hear the experts discuss the current state of the market and future opportunities:* How are large end-users and tech start-ups in the region planning their data center growth?* How have data center lease terms and the transaction time frame changed in recent years?* Exploring the concepts of "rightsizing," "scalability," and cloud delivery* How much data center space will end-users in SV and SF truly require?* How are prominent end-users and operators/service providers looking at needs today vs. tomorrow?* How are public agencies viewing data privacy vs. private companies?* Analysis of the impact of regulation on the data center industry and high-frequency trading
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/agenda-coverage/
> Register online: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1457883
New City, New Venue in 2014: St. Francis Yacht Club (StFYC) is a private, non-profit club. From our location on the shores of San Francisco Bay, The StFYC proudly hosts world-class regattas, stimulating lectures, parties and musical events.
Hear 50+ Expert Speakers, Including:
* Featured Speaker: Andy Jimenez, Vice President of Technology, Anixter
* Zane Alsabery, CEO, Alchemy Communications, Inc.
* Stephen I. Berkman, Partner – Real Estate Department, Paul Hastings
* Rudy Bergthold, P.E. Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer, Cupertino Electric
* Bill Bradley, Managing Director, Waller Capital
* Sureel Choksi, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vantage Data Centers
* Chris Crosby, Founder & CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Stephanie Condrell, Global Manager, China Telecommunications (tentative)
* William F. Dougherty, Executive Director – Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Downie, Chief Executive Officer, Telx
* Chris Donnelly, Executive Vice President, Switch
* Derek Garnier, CEO, Layer42 Networks
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress, Inc.
* Rajesh Ghai, Associate Director and Senior Tech Analyst, Macquarie Capital
* David Graziano, General Manager, Silicon Valley Colocation
* Paul Hopkins, Regional Vice President, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Jerry Inguagiato, Senior Vice President, CBRE
* Arman Khalili, Principal, Industry Capital
* Jason Mendenhall, Executive Vice President – Cloud, Switch
* Kelly Morgan, Senior Equity Analyst, Tier1 Research
* Rob Morris, Partner, Rugen Street Capital
* Bruce Myatt, PE, Founder of Critical Facilities Round Table, CTO at The Data Centers LLC, and Director Energy Management at Glenmount Global Solutions
* Vinay Nagpal, Director, Carrier Relations, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Ryan Oró, General Manager – Western Region, Coresite
* John Paulsen, VP of Real Estate, Digital Realty Trust
* John Sarkis, VP Carrier and Connectivity Operations, Digital Realty Trust
* John Scanlon, CEO, 365 Main
* Jonathan Schildkraut, Managing Director, Evercore Partners
* John Sheputis, CEO, Fortune Data Centers
* Mark Thiele, EVP – Data Center Tech, Switch
* Gina Tomlinson, Chief of Technology & Information Services, Overland Storage & Technologies
* Peter van der Pas, Senior Auditor Appraiser – Business Division, Santa Clara County Assessors Office
* Greg Vernon, Senior Vice President, Vantage Data Centers
* Michael Wong, Vice President, GI Partners
* Aaron Wangenheim, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
Attending firms: Executives from the following firms have made plans to attend, as of March 12:
* Accu-Tech Corporation
* Active Power
* Aria Technologies Inc.
* Arizona Commerce Authority
* CFS Partners, Inc.
* Compass Datacenters
* Craters & Freighters
* Critical Facilities Round Table
* Cummins Power Generation
* Cupertino Electric
* Data Environments, Inc.
* DH Capital
* Digital Fortress, Inc.
* Digital Realty
* Digital Realty Trust
* DuCharme McMillen & Associates, Inc.
* DuPont Fabros Technology
* Evercore Partners
* Fortune Data Centers
* Geist Global
* GI Partners
* Hewlett Packard
* Holder Construction
* Honeywell Life Safety
* Integrated Design Group, Inc.
* JE Dunn Construction
* Macquarie Capital
* Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities
* Moss Adams LLP
* Overland Storage & Technologies
* Patronus Data Centers
* Primary Integration
* Raritan, Inc.
* Roux Associates, Inc.
* Rubicon Professional Services
* Rugen Street Capital
* S&C Electric
* Sachs Electric Company
* Santa Clara County Assessors Office
* Schneider Electric
* Shasta County EDC
* Sheehan Partners, ltd
* Silicon Valley Colocation
* Structure Research
* STULZ Inc.
* Swinerton Critical Facilities
* T5 Data Centers
* The Swig Company
* Vantage Data Centers
* Waller Capital
> Continue the data center conversation on April 10 - Register Online: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1457883 _________________________________________________
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | email@example.comTelephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
For more information or to get involved: cre-events.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC