SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Advance Registration to Expire on Friday; Announcing New Speakers & Attendees
Cupertino Electric, Compass Datacenters and Digital Fortress align with The Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit, the region's premier data center and technology infrastructure conference. The Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from California, Arizona, Nevada, western states and around the nation. More than 800 executives from 410 firms have attended this popular market intelligence and networking event since 2011.
Expert speakers will address key trends and patterns, including:
- The outlook for Northern California & west coast data center investment, development and financing
- How the public, private and hybrid clouds are impacting decision-making on the demand side
- Data & data center privacy, security & redundancy in the "Cloud Era:
- Adoption of the European Open-IX Model in the United States: What are the Opportunities for Developers & Investors?
View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/agenda-coverage/
- Rudy Bergthold, P.E. Senior Vice President & Chief Technical Officer, Cupertino Electric
- Chris Crosby, Founder & CEO, Compass Datacenters
- Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress, Inc.
- David Graziano, General Manager, Silicon Valley Colocation
- Paul Hopkins, Regional Vice President, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Ryan Oró, General Manager – Western Region, Coresite
- Jonathan Schildkraut, Managing Director, Evercore Partners
- Gina Tomlinson, Chief of Technology & Information Services, Overland Storage & Technologies
- Aaron Wangenheim, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
- Peter van der Pas, Senior Auditor Appraiser – Business Division, Santa Clara County Assessors Office
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Attending firms as of February 6, 2014:
- Compass Datacenters
- Cupertino Electric
- DC Group
- Digital Fortress, Inc.
- DuPont Fabros Technology
- Gordon Data Center Products
- Honeywell Life Safety
- Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities
- Overland Storage & Technologies
- Santa Clara County
- Schneider Electric
- Silicon Valley Colocation
- StarLine (Universal Electric Corporation)
- T5 Data Centers
"The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well," Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group.
"CapRate Events consistently produces great real estate conferences. They are always well attended, timely, and informative. I have always had positive experiences attending and presenting. It is well worth the time and effort and I am happy to participate whenever I can," Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
For detailed agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC