DALLAS, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Next-generation biologics will address shortcomings in current therapies, including inconvenient dosing and concerns over side effects. Developmental trends include sustained release, for less-frequent dosing, and reformulations for oral and topical administration. This study predicts the next-generation biologics market will reach $12.17bn worldwide in 2018, and then multiply in revenues to 2024.
Emerging biological drugs – discover R&D, business analysis, and revenue forecasts
What's the future of biologics, especially new drug classes? Now get the latest technological and commercial analysis. Staying ahead in data and knowledge, you benefit your authority. And you explore trends, developments, results, opportunities, and sales predictions.
So vision gain's new report shows you what's possible for biological drugs – their next phase. There avoid missing out. Instead find progress in that industry and market, discovering expected progress and revenues. See now how you can gain.
New biotechnological medicines will benefit patients and pharmaceutical companies. Read on to explore those therapies, hearing how high revenues can go.
Leading Companies in next-generation biologics market are: Roche, Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Pfizer, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Baxter International.
Order a purchase copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=185532 .
Forecasting and other information showing the most lucrative possibilities for treatments that study gives you sales forecasts to 2024 at overall world, submarket, product, and national level. See what the future holds, assessing gains for developers and producers. Many opportunities exist. And besides giving revenue predictions, that new analysis shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you discover 94 tables, 55 charts, and two interviews with authorities in the biopharmaceuticals sector. And the following sections explain what our new investigation gives you.
Analyses exclusive to that study, showing the most important commercial potentials
Discover what's really going on. Our forecasting system goes to the core of the biopharmaceutical industry's sales potential like no other work, giving revenue predictions and their meanings. That analysis benefits your plans, decisions, and influence by interpreting medical needs, R&D, and companies' abilities.
Prospects for the world market and submarkets – what's possible for pharma biotechnology?
In report, discover overall world sales to 2024 for biologics and new therapies, with discussions.
Individual revenue predictions to 2024 for 17 next-generation biologic submarkets at world level:
- Regenerative medicine, with submarket breakdowns for tissue engineering, stem cells, and gene therapies
- Antibodies, including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), with sub-forecasting for antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), engineered, and bispecific agents
- Antibody fragments and antibody-like protein (ALP) platforms
- Biosimilars (follow-on protein products).
And discover other segments' forecasts to 2024:
- Insulins, with submarkets for ultra-long acting, oral, and ultra-rapid-acting insulins
- Growth hormones
- Recombinant coagulation factors
- Other types of next-stage therapeutic proteins.
Product forecasts for new forms, variations, and uses of biological therapy
how will individual drugs perform to 2024 at world level? This report predicts revenues of seven top brands & those seven therapies will earn combined revenue of more than $10bn in 2024:
Get complete report details @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/next-generation-biologics-rd-industry-and-market-2014-2024-market-report.html .
The report explains trends, processes, and events affecting the biopharma industry and market from 2014, including these forces:
- Limitations of existing biologics
- Promise of next-generation biologics, and product launches
- Extension of half-life – pegylation and other technologies
- Demand rising for biological therapies
- Contract manufacturers (CMOs) serving those developmental needs and trends.
And you explore these influences, among others:
- Disease incidence affecting demand for those more-developed medicines
- Improvements in therapeutic antibodies, including targeted cytotoxic therapies
- R&D pipelines – e.g. for immunotoxins – including agents in clinical development
- Biosimilar insulins likely from 2015 – transformation of that market
- Effects of rising incidence rates in cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disorders.
In three main ways our new investigation helps you gain recognition for insight, with data found only there:
- Revenues to 2024 at world level, for 17 submarkets, and 7 products – explore outlooks for production, marketing, and sales
- Forecasts to 2024 for 9 national markets in North America, Europe, and Asia – assess countries for revenues and sales expansions
- Prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new entrants – investigate portfolios, results, strategies, R&D, and opinions from interviews.
Following companies are mentioned in this report:
3SBio, Aastrom Biosciences, AbbVie, Abcam, Ablynx, ADC Therapeutics, Adnexus (part of Bristol-Myers Squibb), Adocia, Advanced Cell Technology, Advantagene, Affibody, Agence Nationale de sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé (ANSM), Alcon (part of Novartis)
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Alfacell (now Tamir Biotechnology), Alkermes, Allergan, Allozyne, Ambrx, Amgen, AMRI, AnGes, Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC), Ark Therapeutics, Astellas Pharma, AstraZeneca, Athersys, Avita Medical, Babraham Institute, Baxter International, Bayer Healthcare, Belrose Pharma, Benda Pharmaceutical, Biocad, BioCancell Therapeutics, Biocon, Biodel, Biogen Idec, Bioheart, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Biopartners (part of Bioton), Biotest, Bioton, BioVex Group (part of Amgen), BioWa (part of Kyowa Hakko Kirin), bluebird bio, Boehringer Ingelheim, BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Capricor Therapeutics, Cardio3 BioSciences, Cardium Therapeutics, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Celgene, Celladon, CellCoTec & other.
Browse more reports on Biopharmaceuticals Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals .
RnRMarketResearch.com is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Call with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com .
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, RnRMarketResearch, +18883915441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com