NEW YORK, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Healthcare real estate is a hot real estate asset class in 2014! But just how hot and how real are the opportunities? Join the expected 400+ as we separate fact from fiction (and hype) at Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 on April 8 in New York.
Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 will bring together the most active and innovative national healthcare providers and real estate executives for vital discussion debate and networking. The opening panel "Healthcare Real Estate 20/20" will provide clear vision of the market today. The industry's top investors, developers, and healthcare providers will offer their thoughts on the many opportunities and challenges in the market. The many panels that follow will go beyond the headlines with pointed analysis and commentary on financing, the emergence of new investors and general healthcare service trends. Join 40+ speakers and the expected 400+ attendees for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 on April 8.
> For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/hcre2014
Hear Active & Innovative Healthcare & Real Estate Executives, Including:
* Steve Anderson, Senior Vice President, Capital One Commercial and Specialty Finance
* Charles "Chick" Atkins, Principal, Atkins Companies
* James D. Bremner, President – Healthcare, Duke Realty
* Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Jeffrey P. Drucker, AIA, Vice President and Studio Director, Northeast Region, ARRAY
* Ciro Fraschilla, AIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C. * Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Scot Glasberg, MD, President Elect, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Morris Gross, Vice President – Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital Amanda Houghton, Executive Vice President – Asset Management, Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
* Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
* Arthur Klein, MD, President, The Mount Sinai Health Network
* Christopher W. Korsh, Senior Principal – Regional Leader, Healthcare, HOK
* David P. Lari, Partner, Cox Castle Nicholson
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Sean P. Leyden, Partner/Director, Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* H. Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
* Andrew Lawler, Partner, Healthcare Development, The Keith Corporation
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Chan-li Lin, Partner, Rafael Vinoly Architects
* Beth Burnham Mace, Chief Economist and Director of Capital Markets Outreach, National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
* Norman K. Livingston, Managing Partner, Founder, Norvin Partners, Ltd
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Montello, Principal, MP Healthcare Services
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
* Ken Music, Regional Manager, Bank of America
* Max Newland, Director – Acquisitions, Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
* Gary Sastow, Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Ronald M. Shapiro, Administrative Director, Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
* James F Sherman, Executive Vice President – Seniors Housing, Beech Street Capital
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director – Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Salley Whitman, Co-Founder & Executive Director, NXT Health
* Jonathan L. Winer, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Murray Wolf, Publisher, Healthcare Real Estate Insights
* Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate – Healthcare Investment Banking, Raymond James
* Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
* Paul N. Orloff, MD, President, New York County Medical Society
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 225 leading CRE and healthcare executives from 95 firms have already made plans to attend. Attending firms, as of March 24, 2014:
* AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
* American Realty Capital
* American Society of Plastic Surgeons
* Andersen Environmental
* Arbor Commercial Mortgage
* Array Architects
* Atkins Companies
* Bank of America
* Beech Street Capital
* Bergman Real Estate Group
* Bohler Engineering
* Capital One
* Caracor LLC
* Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP
* CTL Capital
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* EmblemHealth, Inc.
* First Columbia Property Services
* Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* GE Capital – Healthcare Financial Services
* Gilsanz Murray Steficek, LLP
* Grassi & Co.
* Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Health Care REIT, Inc.
* HealthAmerica Realty Group
* Healthcare Real Estate Insights
* Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
* JFK&M Consulting Group
* Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Kings III Emergency Communications
* Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* LJS Real Estate Services
* LotInfo LLC
* Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
* Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
* MB Real Estate
* MedDev LLC
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* Meritage Properties LLC
* MP Healthcare Services
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC)
* Nelin Real Estate Management, Inc.
* New York County Medical Society
* Newmark Associates, Commercial Real Estate Services
* NK Architects
* NK Associates
* Norvin Partners, Ltd
* NPV Advisors
* NXT Health
* Penn Real Estate Group
* Platinum Health Care, LLC
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
* Rafael Vinoly Architects
* Raymond James
* Rutgers Business School Center for Real Estate Studies
* Savills LLC
* Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Simone Healthcare Development
* Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
* Spirit Realty Capital Inc.
* Stan Johnson Company
* Starwood Capital Group
* Stephen Yablon Architect
* Suburban Hospital Alliance
* Suffolk Construction Co., Inc.
* The Keith Corporation
* The Mount Sinai Health Network
* The Real Deal
* Trammell Crow Company
* Vanderweil Engineers
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
* Yang & Associates, P.C.
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events