NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- TheTri-State's leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure conference, The Greater New York Data Center Summit, will be held on February 27 at Convene in Lower Manhattan. 200 investors, developers, capital sources, end-users and technology firms have already made plans to attend; 400+ are expected. Join the region's most active data center executives for vital discussion, debate and networking in this full-day conference that will combine 40+ speakers, 13 panels and various networking opportunities.
- Is supply adequately meeting demand?
- Where is pricing today?
- How has Wall Street applied new data center industry solutions? And, how could it apply new solutions in 2014?
- How have the NY/NJ/ Long Island data center markets applied lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy?
- Who are the new investors to the market in 2014?
- The Tri-State Investment & Development Outlook, with Special Focus on Burgeoning Opportunities in New Jersey, New York City, Hudson Valley & Connecticut Markets
- End-User Panel: How is the Cloud Impacting Decision-Making on the Demand Side?
- Trendline: The Public Cloud, The Private Cloud & Scalability in the Cloud Era
- Data & Data Center Privacy, Security & Redundancy in the Cloud Era
- Trendline: Adoption of the European Open-IX Model in the United States: What are the Opportunities for Developers & Investors?
- Data Center Financing: Analysis and Review of Private Equity, Technology and Other Debt/Equity Capital Sources
- Data Center Design & Engineering: New Ideas, New Innovations and in the Pursuit of the "Model Data Center" in 2014
- Data Centers Past, Present & Future: What's Old is What's New… And, What's New is What's Old
- Emerging Secondary Markets & Site Selection Debate
- New Jersey Investment, Development & Financing Update
- Connectivity Challenges & Opportunities in 2014
- Manhattan & New York Investment, Development & Financing Update
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/agenda/
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including New Voices & the Most Active Firms:
- Andy Jimenez, Vice President of Technology, Anixter
- David Bartholomai, Economic Development Business Consultant, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Sean P. Brady, Senior Director | Brokerage Services, Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
- Colton N. Brown, Regional Director, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Brian Doricko, Vice President, Digital Realty Trust
- Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
- Jean Hill, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
- Charles Hoop, Supply & Demand Management, UBS AG
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
- Vincent Lanzillo, Vice President and Head of Colocation, NYSE Euronext * Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Stephen C. Madaffari, Principal, Data Centers Delivered
- Jonathan Morris, Director, The Blackstone Group L.P.
- Vinay Nagpal, Director – Carrier Relations, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Michael A. Seton, President, Carter Validus
- Patrick K. Shelly, Assistant Vice President, Rudin Management Company, Inc. * Michael Allen Seeve, President, Mountain Development Corp.
- Jeff Tegethoff, President, Appcore, LLC
- "Everett" Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
- Scott Tillman, Principal/Manager, Altered Scale
- Todd Traver, Data Center Strategy and Energy Efficiency Executive, PMP, CDCDP, IBM Data Center Management & Optimization
- Bill Williams, Founder, BWG Strategy
- Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
More than 200 executives have already made plans to attend, as of January 26. 400+ are expected. Attending firms, as of January 26, 2014:
- 451 Research
- Altered Scale
- Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
- Avison Young
- BWG Strategy
- CapRate Events, LLC
- Carter Validus
- Data Centers Delivered
- D.E. Shaw & Co.
- Deutsche Telekom North America, Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust
- DuPont Fabros Technology
- Electronic Environments of New York
- Emerson Network Power
- Electronic Environments
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Geist Global
- Hanson Professional Services Inc.
- Honeywell Fire Systems
- IBM Data Center Management & Optimization
- Karbon Engineering
- Lockton Companies
- LP Management Services
- Mountain Development Corp.
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- NYSE Euronext
- Purkay Labs
- QTS Realty Trust
- Real Estate Alert
- Rubenstein Partners
- Russo Development
- Schneider Electric
- Setty & Associates, Ltd. PC
- Scholes Electric & Communications
- Sugarloaf Associates LLC
- The National Data Center Summit Series | CapRate Events, LLC
- The Blackstone Group L.P.
- The Shockey Precast Group
- UBS AG
- Ubiquity Critical Environments
- United Fire Protection
- WB Engineers+Consultants
Testimonial: "I had a great experience at the CapRate Events New York Apartment Summit. What stood out most were the networking opportunities. The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well," Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group
> For online registration: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/
A limited number of speaking, sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are available. Please contact: Brian Klebash, Direct: 917-460-3572, Cell: 617-501-6075, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC