LEAWOOD, Kan., Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Internationally acclaimed experts on technology in the financial services industry, David Drucker and Joel Bruckenstein, are releasing their second book, Technology Tools for Today's High-Margin Practice: How Client-Centered Financial Advisors Can Cut Paperwork, Overhead, and Wasted Hours (February 6, 2013, Bloomberg Press, ISBN# 1118434765). Thirteen financial industry subject matter experts weigh in on the critical components of technology that every financial planning practice should utilize. Financial advisors will learn how to drastically reduce paperwork, slash overhead costs, improve efficiencies, better market and communicate to current and target clients, and continue to meet the ever-changing compliance standards.
"We engaged the help from the gurus of investment advisor office technology to give advisors a thorough review of the critical components of technology they should utilize to efficiently grow and maintain a successful practice," explains David Drucker.
The topics covered by industry leaders are:
- "Selecting the Right CRM System" by Davis D. Janowski, Technology Reporter at InvestmentNews
- "The Future of Financial Planning Software" by Bob Curtis, CEO and President at PIEtech, Inc. (creators of MoneyGuidePro™)
- "The Future of Financial Planning Software and the New Client-Advisor Relationship" by Dr. Linda Strachan, Vice President, Product Management, Zywave (makers of NaviPlan®)
- "Portfolio Management Software" by Mike Kelly, President, Back Office Support Services
- "Achieving Growth and Profitability with Technology Integration" by John Patullo, Managing Director, Technology Product Management, TD Ameritrade Institutional
- "How the World Wide Web Impacts the Financial Advisor" by Bart Wisniowski, Co-Founder and Director, AdvisorWebsites.com
- "Managing Your Online Presence" by Marie Swift, President, Impact Communications
- "Client Portals and Collaboration" by Bill Winterberg, Technology and Operations Consultant, FPPad.com, and Technology Writer for MorningStarAdvisor.com
- "The Cloud: Using a Cloud Based IT Infrastructure to Enhance Profitability" by J.D. Bruce, MS, CPA, PFS, President, Abacus Wealth Partners
- "Digital Signature Technology" by Dan Skiles, Executive Vice President, Shareholders Service Group
- "Innovative Software and Technologies Implemented at One of America's Leading Advisory Firms" by Louis P. Stanasolovich, CFP®, Founder and President, Legend Financial Advisors, Inc. and EmergingWealth Investment Management, Inc. (with Christopher J. Kail and Sherri M. Slafka)
- Virtual Staff Sparks Growth, Profitability and Scalability" by Jennifer Goldman, CFP®, President, My Virtual COO
- "ROI – The Holy Grail of the Technology Purchase Decision" by Timothy D. Welsh, CFP®, President and Founder, Nexus Strategy, LLC
To order the book on Amazon: Technology Tools for Today's High Margin Practice.
PRAISE FOR NEW TECHNOLOGY TOOLS BOOK
Tom Nally, President, TD Ameritrade Institutional, says this about the new 240-page, hardcover book: "Drucker and Bruckenstein have brought together the industry's top tech minds to create a roadmap for advisors looking to achieve scale and profitability through better use of technology. Dave and Joel have the exceptional ability to see the 'bigger picture' and provide a fresh perspective on how advisors can maximize their technology investments."
Stuart DePina, Group President, Envestnet/Tamarac, remarks: "Joel and David have taken the complex subject of increasing profitability and efficiency though technology and assembled the information in an easy to understand format, drawing on the expertise of longtime industry leaders to supplement their own. They are uniquely qualified to provide a knowledgeable perspective, given their singular focus on RIA technology over the years. If you're an RIA that's looking to streamline costs and expand your scale, Technology Tools For Today's High-Margin Practice provides a great roadmap to success."
T3 CONFERENCE SESSIONS TO SPOTLIGHT BOOK TOPICS
In conjunction with the release of Technology Tools for Today's High Margin Practice, Bruckenstein and Drucker will host the 8th Annual "T3" Technology Tools for Today™ Conference from February 11-13, 2013, at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Essential technology tools – from financial planning and CRM software, to document and portfolio management systems and rebalancing software – will be discussed at the conference. "Sessions around the topics covered by our impressive list of contributing authors will also be included at the conference," said Joel Bruckenstein.
To learn more about Joel Bruckenstein, David Drucker and the T3 Technology Tools For Today Conference, visit: www.TechnologyToolsForToday.com.
Alfred Martin Impact Communications, 913-649-5009, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Impact Communications