ENCINITAS, Calif., Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- SearchBug announces launch of a new self-service batch tool adding to its list of data append services. With access to an extensive database of over 15 million businesses and 220 million consumer records the new batch append service includes White and Yellow Pages listings as well as public and private data records. The data is validated by numerous proprietary processes with frequent NCOA updates for both Business & Consumer data.
The new phone, name, address, append service expands customer's search capabilities allowing users to clean up and append missing information from their own database in less than 30 minutes at a fraction of the cost.
Businesses doing search queries supply a compatible file containing the information they have. The batch service returns the missing information such as:
- Phone numbers will be appended if a name (business or person) and full address (street address, city and state) is provided.
- Address and Phone number (when available)will be appended if a name (business or person) and a location (city and state, county and state, State only or zip code only) are provided. If city is not provided, the tool will return the city.
- Name or Name and phone number will be appended if you supply full address (street address, city and state). Providing a Zip code is optional.
- Name and address will be appended if a phone number is the only information provided.
"The tool will return up to 5 records for each line of data in the provided file. So if 5 phone numbers are found for an address, then all five are provided" says, Noah Wieder, CEO.
Some of the features of the batch append service are:
- .txt or CSV files accepted
- PC, Mac and Unix compatible
- Up to 10,000 records queried per request
- Process now option delivers result in under 20 minutes depending on file size
The ability to process up to 10,000 records per query with a self-service batch tool makes obtaining business and consumer information quick and convenient.
Option 1 provides for the data to be obtained in real time during an open browser session. Once the query is complete, SearchBug sends back a .txt file with the retrieved contact information appended to the original file in additional columns. Results are immediately made available.
Option 2 provides a scheduled processing option which sends an email alert once the query is complete and the updated document is ready for download.
Access to the service is currently limited to append names, phone numbers, and addresses in the United States, however new features are planned for the future to include an email address append as well as other data.
SearchBug finds, extracts, processes and presents personal information from various on-line, private and proprietary databases in order to find missing persons, confirm contact data as well as clean and update off line contact information via API and Batch processing.
SearchBug is a public records research company operating online. The primary services include locating and investigating businesses, individuals, pertinent business addresses and phone numbers, etc. The company's clients belong to a number of industries, for instance, collection agencies, financial institutions, insurance companies, Marketing and communications industries as well as government agencies.
Phone: (800) 990-2939
Fax: (760) 454-7341
Email: support at searchbug dot com
Address: SearchBug Inc., 364 2nd St. Suite 4, Encinitas, CA 92024
Media Contact: Noah Wieder, Searchbug, Inc., 800-990-2939, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Searchbug, Inc.