MONTVALE, N.J., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Network Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA) will host its 2nd annual NBPCA's Power of Prepaid™, June 26-28, in Washington, D.C. at the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center.
As the not-for-profit serving the Prepaid industry, NBPCA is uniquely able to attract speakers and attendees from C-levels of industry, Director and Committee Chair levels of government, in addition to teams of rank-and-file employees. The event provides an unprecedented opportunity for Prepaid industry executives and staff to connect with customers, prospects, colleagues, and government officials, to exchange ideas and participate in content-rich sessions and networking events.
"The feedback from those who attended the inaugural year has been amazing. We are truly heartened at this support and enthusiasm and look forward to what the event can do for Prepaid, and to fuel the efforts of the not-for-profit serving this industry - the NBPCA," said Kirsten Trusko, NBPCA President and Executive Director. "If you truly want to plug into the heart of Prepaid, NBPCA's Power of Prepaid™ is where you will not only learn from dynamic and thought provoking keynote speakers, but also hear directly from Capitol Hill, regulators, law enforcement, and third party groups about the hot issues and opportunities impacting the Prepaid industry now and through the 113th Congress."
Distinguished presenters include:
- Leadership from committees of jurisdiction in Congress – hear straight from Capitol Hill on their thoughts and expectations around prepaid for the 113th Congress.
- Key Congressional offices to speak to their bills affecting prepaid, drivers and influencers on their top-of-mind topics.
- Management from key regulators for Prepaid – who will share their planning and interpretation around Prepaid regulations.
- Key players in critical law enforcement agencies – what are they seeing and thinking around Prepaid related to anti-fraud, cyber-crime, and anti-money-laundering?
- Thought leaders from major outlets to share insights in working with media.
- Leaders from 3rd parties serving specific constituent groups – on what their consumers want and need, and how to best build an offering to serve them.
- Experts in branding – building it and protecting it.
Confirmed sponsors of the event include: The Bancorp Bank Inc., Galileo Processing, inComm, MasterCard, FIS, Meta Payment Systems, TSYS Loyalty & Prepaid, Citi, and Cachet Financial Solutions. Also exhibiting will be Idology Inc., Midco Connections, R&P Group, Volt Delta, and Western Union.
NBPCA has partnered with the American Conference Institute, a leading conference provider specializing in working with associations. More information about the conference may be found at www.PrepaidEvent.com and on Linkedin and Twitter.
About the NBPCA
The Network Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA) is a non-profit, inter-industry trade association that supports the growth and success of network branded prepaid debit cards and represents the common interests of the many players in this new and rapidly growing payments category. For additional information visit www.NBPCA.org , the NBPCA Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
About American Conference Institute
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world. Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in New York City, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the globe. For additional information, visit www.AmericanConference.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or call us at 888-224-2480.
SOURCE Network Branded Prepaid Card Association