SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Attendance is building for CAPRATE Events' (CRE) Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit & Expo. CRE is the nation's leading data center event organizer with events in New York, Santa Clara, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Dallas. More than 1,300 executives participated in CRE's National Data Center Summit Series in 2012.
Join 400+ data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for CRE's Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit & Expo on April 11. This executive-level summit will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center and bring together the most active and innovative firms for important discussion, debate, and networking. 40+ speakers will participate in 10 provocative panel discussions, aimed at informing today's executive with market intelligence and networking that will provide the conduit for new business development. 375 executives from 240 firms attended CRE's inaugural Northern California Data Center Summit.
Northern California Data Center Summit recent speaker additions include: Equinix, Carter Validus, Lithium Technologies and Fortune Data Centers. New sponsors include: Intellibat, NEF, Sidera Networks, TW Telecom and WiredRE. Join 400+ senior-level data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives on April 11 in Santa Clara.
High-Level Data Center & Technology Infrastructure Market Intelligence:
The conference will feature 40+ speakers who will offer analysis and review of new industry trends:
*Maturing of Data Center Industry: Following years of explosive growth, will privately-held firms seek IPO status in 2013?
* Featured Speaker: Dr. Timothy Chou, Stanford University
* Supply-Demand in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Pacific Northwest Markets: What sectors are driving new demand for data centers
* New Investors & Capital Sources: What is the profile of the typical new investor in data center real estate, and what types of debt/equity sources have entered this promising sector?
* Data Disaster Recovery and Redundancy: Analysis of Sandy on the Industry's Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure around the Nation
* Analysis and Review of New Investors: What is the Profile of Today's Data Center Investor?
* End-User Trends & Case Studies: How are the Region's Financial Firms Approaching Energy Efficiency and Outsourcing Opportunities?
* Data Center Pulse 2013: Analysis of Market Fundamentals, Investment Sales Volume & New Trends
* Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
* Luncheon Discussion: Data Center CEO Panel
* San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley Investment & Development
* Pacific Northwest Investment & Development
* Innovations in Energy Efficient Design & Development
* Latency Opportunities & Challenges
* Data Center Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
>> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2013/agenda-coverage/
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Attendance and interest are building for CRE's Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit. 400+ are expected to attend. Look who's attending as of February 14:
* 451 Research
* Active Power
* DuPont Fabros Technology
* Fortune Data Centers
* iMiller Public Relations
* Jaymie Scotto & Associates
* Layer42 Networks
* Leviton Network Solutions
* Lithium Technologies, Inc.
* Net Access Corporation
* PM Greene Engineers
* PTS Consulting
* RBC Capital Markets
* Sabey Data Centers
* SANTA CLARA COUNTY
* Schneider Electric
* Server Farm Realty
* Sidera Networks
* Silicon Valley Colocation
* Studley, Inc.
* T5 Data Centers
* TW Telecom
* UBS AG
A limited number of exhibiting and speaking opportunities are available. Please contact:
Adam Knobloch, Director of Client Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646-428-4706
Brian Klebash, President
email@example.com. | 617-501-6075
Telephone Registration & Questions:
Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
CRE'S 2013 DATA CENTER SUMMITS:
The Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit | More than 300 have already made plans to attend; 350+ Expected | February 27 | Registration is available: http://cre-events.com/dcny2013/
The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit | April 11 | The Santa Clara Convention Center | Registration is available: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2013/
The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit | June 6 | Museum of Science and Industry | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 2/28: http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1178233
The Second Annual Southwest Data Center Summit | October 17 | Los Angeles Athletic Club | Registration available in April 2013
New City in 2013: The Inaugural Lone Star Data Center Summit | December-Date TBA
CONFERENCE SERIES TESTIMONIALS:
"I have attended CapRate Data Center Events in New York, Santa Clara, and Chicago and have found the panels and participants to have unique ideas and perspectives. I've always enjoyed the conferences and the attendees that I meet there."
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal, Director – Data Center Group, Avison Young
"I attended the event in New York City in November, The Greater New York Data Center Summit. Great speakers, great discussions and a wealth of information."
- Ken DePalo, Sales Engineer – New York Metro Region, Advanced Business Communications
"A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative. It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry."
- Sean P. Brady, Senior Director, Co Founder Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events