LOS ANGELES, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- In its first week launch and presale at the LA Fit Expo, models, photographers, casting directors, and talent bookers were buzzing about the "The Insider's Guide To The Business of Fitness Modeling" - the go-to resource for fitness entertainment industry professionals.
Conceived by 3x European physique champion, internationally published fitness model and photographer Natalie Minh (MBA, MS Finance), "The Insider's Guide To The Business of Fitness Modeling" is a comprehensive resource for anyone who is looking to work within the fitness industry. Throughout her professional fitness career, Minh received daily questions about how to break into fitness modeling, who the market makers were, how to be published on a magazine cover, etc. As she studied the journeys of these aspiring models, Minh realized that there was a large disconnect between what models believed was the path to success and what her fitness corporate clients were actually seeking in models for hire.
Determined to bridge this gap, Minh has opened the doors to the exclusive and glamourous world of fitness modeling with the release of "The Insider's Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling".
Discussion topics include:
- How to get published with magazines
- What kind of images you MUST have in your modeling portfolio and what images TURN OFF fitness industry clients and modeling agencies
- How to get sponsorships
- Top 10 mistakes that aspiring fitness models make that set them up for failure
- How to setup paid and FREE photoshoots, what to bring to photoshoots
- How to conduct yourself on a professional commercial set
- How to build your fitness brand and translate that into a social media and internet juggernaut
- What a Model Release is and when should you sign it
- The Essentials of the Fitness Modeling Business – must have before you approach the first person for business
- How to create comp cards that stand out to casting directors
- Fitness Model requirements as per the top modeling agencies here in Los Angeles
- Fitness Competitions – the Ins and Outs, should you compete, how to translate this into WORK
- List of the top modeling agencies that carry fitness models on their books
- A sample letter copy that you can use to write potential fitness businesses THAT WORKS
- Sample Model Release Form so that you have a heads up regarding the legal ramifications before ever stepping in front of a camera
Testimonial from actual customer, Doug Ritter of Envision Photography:
"I am a commercial photographer shooting a lot of fitness athletes, many of which are interested in moving on to a fitness modeling career, and your book is a wealth of information, both for myself as a photographer and these aspiring models. The information is accurate and lays out everything they need to get started in their careers. I will be doing a presentation to a group of fitness athletes next month, and with your permission I would like to pass the link to your book on to them. I don't know of anywhere else where they could find this information in a down to earth, no nonsense package such as what you have provided."
Listen to the Physique Star Radio interview with author, Natalie Minh discussing her newly released book.
About Natalie Minh
Natalie Minh has worked professionally as an agency model as well as a professional photographer in both the European and North American Markets and her works have been published with most of the fitness magazines that are seen on today's newsstands; she's an agency approved photographer with a number of fitness and commercial lifestyle modeling agencies; she has developed up and coming fitness talent with FMI (a Fitness talent educational conference); she's produced Hollywood model competitions judged by the industry market makers; she's worked at casting fitness models for fitness photo/video productions; she built a sponsored fitness athlete team for the world's bestselling plate-loaded home gym brand; and she has acted as a celebrity judge for Operation Fitness, Fitness Universe, and Global Physique organizations.
"The Insider's Guide To The Business of Fitness Modeling" is available for purchase as an eBook and will be followed by hard copy editions shortly. For further information please visit www.fitnessmodelinsiderguide.com.
Media Contact: Natalie Minh Natalie Minh Management LLC, 424-258-0530, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Natalie Minh Management LLC