DALLAS, June 29, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global Molecular Diagnostics Market & Future Forecast to 2017 Overview
The global molecular diagnostics market is witnessing a period of profound growth. The growth is coming from different regions and markets. The next five years will witness significant developments in molecular diagnostics such as automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products. Molecular Diagnostics involves multiple technologies to identify genetic variations in individual patients. These technologies include PCR, FISH, hybrid capture, sequencing and microarrays. The increase in the aging population and incidences of various chronic diseases are driving the demand of molecular diagnostics world over. The industry is getting a push from every side and many factors collectively are fuelling the growth in this industry. Growing with a CAGR of 14.64 percent global molecular diagnostics market is expected to double its market size in 2017 from the market of 2012.
Molecular Diagnostics Market – Application Segment Analysis
- Molecular oncology tests have emerged as a second significant rapidly growing market segment. Genetic Testing and Blood Screening are at the third and fourth spot respectively in 2012.
- The cardiovascular disease testing and neurological testing are closely competing with each other to gain the maximum market share.
- Fish & Innovations technology market is at the 3rd slot.
- The PCR related technologies and Non- PCR market is at the 4th and 5th position respectively.
- The biosensor and Molecular Imaging technology are also showing impressive growth.Geographical Analysis
- United States molecular diagnostic market is expected to be more than double by 2017 from its current market in 2012.
- Europe stands at the second position in the global molecular diagnostic market.
- China, Japan and India are expected to stand at 3rd, 4th and 5th slot respectively.
- The Mexico molecular diagnostics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17% between 2012 and 2017.Company Wise Analysis
- The Roche molecular diagnostic share is greater than the combined share of Myriad Genetics and Qiagen which holds the 2nd and 3rd position respectively.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=186099 .
This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Molecular Diagnostics market. This 158 page report with 81 Figures and 23 Tables studies the Global Molecular Diagnostics: 1) Market and Forecast 2) Application Wise Market & Forecast 3) Geographical Market & Forecast 4) Technology Wise Market & Forecast 5) Company Wise molecular Diagnostics sales & Forecast 6) Molecular Diagnostic & Personalized Medicines 7) Clinical trials In Molecular Diagnostics Landscape.
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more for the report "Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis" is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/molecular-diagnostics-market-forecast-by-application-technology-countries-companies-clinical-trials-to-2017-global-analysis-market-report.html .
The Report Covers the Following Points
- Global Molecular Diagnostic Market (2010-12) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Global Molecular Diagnostic Application Segment (Infectious Disease Testing, Virology Testing, HAI Testing, HPV Testing, Critical Care Infectious Testing, Blood Screening, Genetic Testing, Oncology Testing, Tissue Typing, Cardiovascular Disease Testing, Neurological Disorders Testing, Food Pathogen Detection Testing & Others) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Technology Segment (PCR Based Test, PCR Related Technologies , Non-PCR Test, Fish & Innovations Testing, Biochips/Microarrays, Biosensors, Molecular Imaging, & Other Technologies) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Geographical Distribution (US, Europe, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of World) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Sales Company Wise Analysis (Roche, Abbott, Myriad Genetics, Qiagen, BioMérieux and Others ) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic and Road to Personalized medicine
- Molecular Diagnostic Clinical Trial Statements (20 Clinical Trials Studied in the report)
- Driving Forces & Challenges for Global Molecular Diagnostic Market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
Few Points from Table of Contents
List of Tables
Table 3 1: Global Molecular Diagnostics - Company Wise Market Share (Percent), 2010 - 2012
Table 3 2: Global Molecular Diagnostics - Forecast for Company Wise Market Share (Percent), 2013 - 2017
Table 8 1: Molecular Platforms for Companion Diagnostics
Table 9 1: Detecting Respiratory Viruses in Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Samples - Clinical Trials, 2012
Table 9 2: Crizotinib Efficacy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients with Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Translocation - Clinical Trials, 2012
Table 9 3: A Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the Conversion to Everolimus - Clinical Trials, 2012
Table 9 4: Accuracy Testing of the Chromosomal Aberration and Gene Mutation Markers of the AMLProfiler - Clinical Trials, 2012
Table 9 5: A Two Arm, Multi-Centre Clinical Evaluation of the xTAG Respiratory Viral Panel v3 Test - Clinical Trials, 2013
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, RnR Market Research, + 1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE RnR Market Research