DALLAS, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "Masculinity Vs Health: Challenges and Opportunities" and "Midlife Women: Embracing Power and Avoiding Invisibility in Global Consumer Markets" are new market research reports available with ReportsnReports.com.
Cultural and social pressures shape men as tough, which ultimately affects their health outcomes. A strong sense of independence, control & resilience often prevents men from seeking timely help related to health. Not surprisingly male life expectancy shows unfavorable gaps when compared to the female gender. Consumer health offers therapies and options that may improve life expectancy. Market opportunities exist in the promotion of men's health. The challenge is to find successful approaches.
On the other hand, despite their number, spending power and contribution to the labour force, many wonder why midlife women are ignored. In mature markets midlifers are the big spending Boomers. In emerging markets they are a more diverse generation, but getting richer. As the world's population ages, will this invisibility continue? Or is it time for midlife women to embrace their power and change the world?
With an eye on masculinity and health indicators, answers to questions like what does consumer health offer to men, what is the future of men's health industry and more, the report "Masculinity Vs Health: Challenges and Opportunities" (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/247587-masculinity-vs-health-challenges-and-opportunities.html) provides up-to-the minute analysis of the latest trends in the industry along with new insights into the size and shape of the market. Few pointers:
- Demographic findings in 2012 reveal that 58% of the total male population are aged between 20 and 64 years, which is considered the age period most characterised by health risk and disease prevention.
- When men become sick or disabled, costs to employers increase due to absenteeism and "presenteeism" (attending work while ill), while household income decreases for the family.
- The costs associated with treating elderly men are higher than women, as men tend to show signs of disease at an earlier age. Men tend to be stubborn about asking for help. When they finally do, it may be too late to reverse, treat or cure a condition.
Product coverage in this report: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=247587.
The report "Midlife Women: Embracing Power and Avoiding Invisibility in Global Consumer Markets" (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/247582-midlife-women-embracing-power-and-avoiding-invisibility-in-global-consumer-markets.html) covers a demographic view by providing data and information on where are the world's midlife women, overview of multiple generations (mature market boomers, pre global generation, emerging market midlifers, etc), where's the money in this market covering the economics of midlife, political influence, corporate and celebrity power, role of social media, the changing consumer trends of shopping as well as role of technology as the great disruptor.
Specific country profiles covered in this report for: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, UK and the US.
The chapter of future implications covers the following to help make business decisions:
An ageing world
- Chart 24 Growth Rates of Age Cohorts of Women 1980-2020
- Table 5 Changing Age Profiles of Women by Country 2012-2020
- Table 6 GDP Growth (%) – Ranked by 2015 Growth Rate
- Table 7 Women's "Misery Index" (Ranked by 2015 Scores) 2012-2020
The next generational shift
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Strategy Briefing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=247582.
Explore more reports on Healthcare market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/ and on the Consumer Goods industry @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/consumer-goods/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Priyank Tiwari ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com