NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With less than three weeks to The Third Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit, more than 300 executives from 175 active and innovative data center real estate and technology infrastructure firms have made plans to attend. 400+ are expected at this popular data center real estate and technology infrastructure conference on February 27, the New York metropolitan region's largest regional data center summit. 45 speakers will participate in 12 high-level panel discussions, from 7:30-4:00pm, with a reception at the conclusion of the event. Recent speaker additions represent the industry's leading firms, including: Cervalis, Fortrust, Schneider Electric and Dominion Virginia Power.
"Being personally new to the industry I was encouraged to attend The Data Center Summit in Dallas as colleagues expressed how CapRate Events provided a great opportunity to hear from some of the top professionals on up to date and relevant topics, which after participating I couldn't agree more. I was able to not only gain new perspectives on market trends in Texas but was impressed at the level of information I was able to learn as a whole due to such knowledgeable panelists with diversified backgrounds & I look forward to attending their future events." Erin Hurley, Program Manager, Active Power
> View official conference website: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/
** Announcing Anixter, Mezzanine Sponsor of the 2014 National Data Center Summit Series **
Anixter is a leading global supplier of communications and security products, electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners and other small components. Anixter helps its customers specify solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Throughout the world, Anixter provides innovative supply chain management solutions to reduce customers' total cost of production and implementation. Hear Anixter's Andy Jimenez, Vice President of Technology at The Third Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit on February 27.
About Andy Jimenez: Andy Jimenez is the Vice President of Technology in Anixter's Enterprise Cabling and Security division. With over 20 years experience in telecommunications testing and product verification, Andy leads standards development and product testing at Anixter's Infrastructure Solutions Lab in Glenview, IL. He is an active voting member of TIA TR-42.7 cabling and IEEE802.3 LAN/MAN standards committees as well as a Cisco CCNA with wireless specialization.
> For additional information about Anixter: http://anixter.com/
On February 27 in New York, hear expert industry analysis from the following thought-leaders:
* David Bartholomai, Economic Development Business Consultant, Nebraska Department of Economic Development
* Michael Boccardi, President & CEO, Cervalis
* Sean P. Brady, Senior Director | Brokerage Services, Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* Colton N. Brown, Regional Director, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Gabe Cole, Chairman – The Data Center Standards Subcommittee, Open IX Association, RTE Group, Inc.
* Owen DeLong, IPv6 Evangelist and Director of Professional Services, Hurricane Electric
* Brian Doricko, Vice President, Digital Realty Trust
* Sean Farney, Chief Operating Officer, Ubiquity Critical Environments
* Jeff Ferry, Director, Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
* Mike M Hagan, Vice President of Sales – Data Center Solution Provider Team, Schneider Electric
* Jean Hill, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
* Charles Hoop, Supply & Demand Management, UBS AG
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Vincent Lanzillo, Vice President and Head of Colocation, NYSE Euronext
* Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
* Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield
* Sam Macrane, Vertical Market Manager – Data Centers, Daikin Applied
* Stephen C. Madaffari, Principal, Data Centers Delivered
* Rob McClary, Senior Vice President & General Manager, FORTRUST
* Christopher McDermott, Vice President – Enterprise Infrastructure, Morgan Stanley
* Dave Meadows, Applications Engineering Manager, STULZ, Inc.
* Jonathan Morris, Director, The Blackstone Group L.P.
* Matthew M. Monaco, Senior Director – Business Operations, Equinix
* Michael Morris, Executive Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Corporate Services
* Vinay Nagpal, Director – Carrier Relations, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Mark Norton, Vice President – Real Estate Solutions, CoreSite
* Rob Rockwood, Senior Vice President and General Manager, CoreSite
* John Sabey, President, Sabey Data Centers
* Michael J. Saia, President, XTechnology Global
* Phillip Sandino, Director of Customer Solutions, Dominion Virginia Power
* Don Schuett, Vice President – Business Development and Strategy, Telx
* Russell Senesac, Director – Data Center Strategy and Business Development, Schneider Electric
* Michael A. Seton, President, Carter Validus
* Patrick K. Shelly, Assistant Vice President, Rudin Management Company, Inc.
* Michael Allen Seeve, President, Mountain Development Corp.
* David Spiewak, Chief Executive Officer, DJS Group LLC
* Jeff Tegethoff, CEO, Appcore, LLC
* Eric Thelen, Regional Vice President, Xand
* "Everett" Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
* Scott Tillman, Principal/Manager, Altered Scale
* Todd Traver, Data Center Strategy and Energy Efficiency Executive, PMP, CDCDP, IBM Data Center Management & Optimization
* Alex Veytsel, Chief Strategy Officer, RampRate (tentative)
* Bill Williams, Founder, BWG Strategy
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/agenda/
More than 300 executives have already made plans to attend, as of February 15. 400+ are expected. Attending firms, as of January 26, 2014:
* 2Com Group, LLC
* 451 Research
* AHA Consulting Engineers
* AKF Group LLC
* Altered Scale
* Alvarez & Marsal Business Consulting
* American Eagle Systems
* Avison Young
* Axis Communications
* Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Building and Land Technology
* BWG Strategy
* CapRate Events, LLC
* Carter Validus
* CCG Facilities Integration Incorporated
* Chatsworth Products (CPI)
* Connecting Technology
* Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
* D.E. Shaw & Co.
* Data Centers Delivered
* DC Group
* Deutsche Telekom North America, Inc.
* Digital Realty Trust
* Dimension MCF
* DJS Group LLC
* Dominion Resources, Inc.
* Dominion Virginia Power
* DPR Construction
* DuPont Fabros Technology
* Electronic Environments
* Electronic Environments Corporation
partial list: view complete attendance roster: http://cre-events.com/dcny2014/attending-firms-networking/
A limited number of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are available. Please contact Brian Klebash of CapRate Events, at 917-460-3572 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services with popular event series, including The National Apartment Summit Series and The National Data Center Summit Series.
For more information: cre-events.com | email@example.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC