VIENNA, Va., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- More than 250 senior-level executives from the Mid-Atlantic region have already made plans to attend the inaugural Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit, the next installment in the popular National Data Center Summit Series, which will be held on November 20. 350+ are expected to attend.
CRE's National Data Center Summit Series will bring together the most active and innovative data center and technology executives. More than 4,000 have attended National Data Center Summit Series events since 2011. The series is produced by New Jersey-based CapRate Events, LLC, a digital media firm specializing in business-to-business conferences and webinars.
Join the Mid-Atlantic region's most active and innovative data center real estate, technology infrastructure and end-users to discuss:
- Federal Data Center Consolidation: A case study for the future of the data center industry?
- Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of government, financial, healthcare and educational demand drivers
- Data Center Development Debate: Performance sensitive vs. undifferentiated site selection decision-making
- Connecting Washington, D.C. to Los Angeles, New York and other Major Markets: Why is the Mid-Atlantic region the new gateway to European markets?
> View detailed agenda here: http://cre-events.com/dcdata/agenda/
Hear data center real estate and technology infrastructure experts, including:
- Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
- Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
- Thomas Doherty, PE, LEED AP, DCEP, Principal, WB Engineers+ Consultants
- Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
- Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
- Mark Gilbert, Director – Business Development, Data Center Solutions, COPT
- Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
- John J. Hendon, CFA, Managing Director, STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
- R. Kent Hill, Senior Manager, Economic Development, Dominion Virginia Power
- Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
- Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director – Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
- Peter Adrian Kavounas, CEO & President, Cloud Strategix, LLC
- Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
- Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
- Susan Liberty, Vice President – Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods
- Robert E. Lohfeld Jr., CEO, Sev1Tech
- Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jason Molfetas, Chief Information Officer, Amtrak
- Tim Nicols, Director of Wholesale & Channel Sales, RagingWire Data Centers
- Buddy Rizer, Acting Director – Department of Economic Development, Loudoun County Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
- Tom Shumaker, Senior Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Holder Construction
- David Tolson, President & CEO, DBT-DATA
- Allen Tucker, Managing Director – Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Everett Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
- Robert Walters, Principal – Data Centres, Avison Young
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Executives from 15 states have already made plans to attend. Attending firms as of November 10:
- 24/7 Mid-Atlantic Network
- 365 Main
- 451 Research
- ABB Ltd.
- Active Power
- AHA Consulting Engineers
- Anixter Inc.
- Avison Young
- Baldwin Technologies, Inc.
- ByteGrid Holdings LLC
- Capitol Battery
- Capitol Power Inc.
- CapRate Events, LLC | The National Data Center Summit Series
- CFR Engineering
- Chesterfield Economic Development
- Cloud Strategix, LLC
- Colliers International
- Compass Datacenters
- Compu Dynamics
- Compu Dynamics, LLC
- COPT Data Center Solutions
- Cushman & Wakefield
- DC Capital Group
- Digital Fortress
- Digital Realty
- Direct Power Technologies
- Dominion Resources, Inc.
- Dominion Virginia Power
- DPR Construction
- DSA MCS
- EDG2, Inc
- EMS Technologies
- Experis Data Centers LLC
- Facility Support Services
- FieldView Solutions
- Geist Global
- Greenberg Traurig
- H.F. Lenz Company
- Haynes Whaley Associates
- Haynes Whaley Associates, Inc.
- Himes Associates, Ltd.
- HITT Contracting
- Interstate International, Inc.
- Interstate International, Inc. | Logistics Division
- Iron Mountain
- J.E. Richards Electric
- JE Dunn Construction
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Ken Smith Marketing Group
- Kupper Engineering, Inc
- Loudoun County
- National Real Estate Advisors and Sabey Data Centers
- NTT America
- PDI – Smiths Power
- Piller USA, Inc.
- Pinpoint Capital Advisors
- Power Distribution Inc.
- Prince William County
- RagingWire Data Centers
- RBC Capital Markets
- Rittal Corporation
- Ryan, LLC
- S&C Electric Company
- Setty and Associates
- Stay Online Corp
- STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
- SUMMIT IG
- TLR Energy Inc
- tw telecom
- Varia Systems, Inc.
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Vision Technologies Inc
- WB Engineers+ Consultants
- Zayo> For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/dcdata/
Interested in speaking, sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities? Please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
"The Data Center Summits that CapRate Events produces are well executed and informative. The presenters are industry leaders and the quality of topics are always relevant to the needs of end users and service providers." -- Tim Huffman, Executive Vice President, National Director | Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
"Being personally new to the industry I was encouraged to attend The Texas Data Center Summit in Dallas as colleagues expressed how CapRate Events provided a great opportunity to hear from some of the top professionals on up to date and relevant topics, which after participating I couldn't agree more. I was able to not only gain new perspectives on market trends in Texas but was impressed at the level of information I was able to learn as a whole due to such knowledgeable panelists with diversified backgrounds & I look forward to attending their future events." -- Erin Hurley, Program Manager, Active Power Next Stop: Washington, D.C.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC