PHOENIX, June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- KEO Marketing Inc, a full-service business-to-business (B2B) marketing agency, shared today that Forbes profiled, CEO, Sheila Kloefkorn, as a Forbes' Top Western U.S. Woman Business Leader for the second year in a row. Forbes published the business profile on June 13.
The profile highlights KEO Marketing's awards, which include:
- Phoenix Business Journal's Top 10 Social Media and Top Web Design Firms Award, 2013-2017
- Phoenix Business Journal's Top 25 Interactive Marketing Firms, 2013-2017 Award
- Phoenix Business Journal's Top 40 Woman-Owned Business Award, 2016-2017
- American Business Awards Stevie Award for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year, 2015-2017
- American Business Awards Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, 2016
KEO Marketing client Scott Brueggeman, CMO of CyrusOne Data Centers, notes "Sheila is an exceptional business leader and marketing expert who can quickly and thoroughly understand a business and then offer strategies and execution to powerfully drive the key business levers forward."
About KEO Marketing Inc
KEO Marketing, an award-winning business to business (B2B) marketing agency, creates and implements innovative strategies to help clients dramatically increase leads and sales. The company's solutions include marketing strategy, brand positioning and messaging, website development, inbound marketing, content marketing, search engine marketing and optimization, social media, advertising, local and mobile marketing, account-based marketing and more. Some of the world's largest technology brands have depended on KEO Marketing for marketing that delivers tangible and substantial results. For more information, visit https://keomarketing.com.
Media Contact: Thomas Burke, KEO Marketing, 2035599504, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE KEO Marketing