SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- JWEB Digital, a Scottsdale, Arizona-based digital technology and marketing company serving the small to medium size business (SMB) space, today announced the national release of SpyderFix™ 11.1, a major upgrade to its patent-pending, advanced digital intelligence SaaS program designed to support SMB digital service providers. SpyderFix™ 11.1 represents the next generation in digital competitive intelligence featuring sophisticated reach, power and speed in mining, aggregating and analyzing the digital footprint of companies across web, paid, social and mobile platforms.
New and advanced features in SpyderFix™ 11.1 include:
- Real-time delivery and analysis of Google organic search results
- Simultaneous, comparative ranking report for Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines
- Customizable report configuration for selective data display and distribution
- Enhanced Pay-Per-Click competitive keyword and spend analysis
- Improved graphic display of data in 13 categories
- Full print and report save functions installed
- Expanded social media statistics and new graphic interface
- New "deep-dive" local digital footprint analysis module
This new level of analysis allows users to stay one-step ahead of the ever-changing digital landscape and helps digital service providers improve both the sales process and the level of expertise they can impart to their own customers.
"SpyderFix™ 11.1 can truly be described as a disruptive technology. It increases the level of digital intelligence available to small and medium sized users – and as a result, has the ability to change the sales process and effectiveness of even advanced digital service organizations," said Gina Weber, co-founder of JWEB Digital.
"We understand the increasing need for advanced digital intelligence as small businesses increasingly make digital marketing decisions. The introduction of SpyderFix™11.1 provides that digital intelligence on a higher level than ever before and sets a new standard for both analytics and competitive analysis in the SMB market," added Weber.
In addition to the new features found in SpyderFix™ 11.1, the software will continue to offer the following capabilities:
- Mines, aggregates and analyzes over 35 original—not secondary—data sources to ensure accuracy and reliability in grading and scoring performance
- Provides cross channel behavioral metrics (web, social, mobile) not a one dimensional web analysis
- Produces real-time, actionable results across 20 categories in less than 5 minutes
- Delivers "deep dive" competitive intelligence on the digital presence and spending levels for top 3 competitors
- Applies zip-code level algorithms to produce hyper-local results
- Generates quantitative benchmarks versus the competition that enable SMBs to be predictive in making strategic digital investments
- Supports ROI-based business decisions that can be put into action immediately
- Provides access to "big data" for even the smallest SMBs at a cost effective entry point
- Updates "on the fly" to respond to changes in search engine, social and mobile metrics
- Deploys as a customer acquisition and retention tool for SMB digital service providers
ABOUT JWEB DIGITAL
JWEB Digital is a data-driven technology company that develops and delivers advanced digital intelligence software and digital solutions to help SMB companies build powerful online identities across web, paid, social and mobile platforms, increase their internet "findability" and website traffic and create optimum online experiences to help them convert searches to sales. JWEB Digital is the marketer and exclusive licensor of SpyderFix™ 11.1, powered by the SpyderCore3000™engine, a digital intelligence SaaS program, specifically designed for SMBs and SMB digital service providers.
Media Contact: Eleanor Farnen, JWEB Digital, 573-424-1792, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE JWEB Digital