JUPITER, Fla., Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Top Reasons to choose a real estate agent to buy or sell a home in the Jupiter area
Choosing the right real estate agent for you is as difficult as finding the right doctor.
In fact, it can be more difficult, especially if you are moving across the country or to an area where you don't know anyone to help you find an agent. Keeping the following things in mind will really help you find peace of mind while choosing the right real estate agent for you.
- First, choose someone who is a shark. You might not want a shark as a close, personal friend, but you want one in your real estate agent. A shark is someone who drives hard bargains and gets their clients the best deals. When you are shopping for a house and putting down money, or taking a loan, for this big of a purchase, you want someone to get you the best deal. Use the real estate agent who you think is going to be your shark, who will get you the best deal for your money.
Second, choose someone who is responsive. This is especially important if you are equally busy. A real estate agent should be responsive to your calls and your emails. If they put you off, never respond, or simply respond late, then that person is not for you. Real estate agents are professionals, and should treat you as if you matter. This means responding to your emails and calls in a timely manner. That doesn't mean instantaneous responses, but it does mean timely responses. If you are from out of town, or moving across country, you need someone you can trust, and having someone who is responsive goes a long way to helping that trust grow.
Third, choose someone who knows the area you are moving to. If you want to move to Palm Beach, choose an agent in Palm Beach. This will help you because someone who knows the area well can help choose places for you to visit, and eventually buy, that meet your needs. A local real estate agent will know the history and social atmosphere of the locations in the area. They will not allow you to make a mistake on purchasing a house in a bad area, for you, or not in your ideal school district, simply because they are unfamiliar with the area. Instead, they can focus on the area you want, with the requirements you have, and come up with a great list of places for you.
Choosing the right http://www.seissrealestate.comreal estate agent can be a long process, but it is an important one. After all, they are helping you buy your home.
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at (561.339.7003) or send me an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
Media Contact: Anton Seiss Seiss Real Estate, 561-339-7003, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Seiss Real Estate