FARMINGTON, Conn., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Biodetection Technologies 2013 is fast-approaching. Leading organizations and industry leaders from around the world will convene at the internationally recognized meeting for experts in detection and identification of biological threats and point-of-care analytical methods.
The conference is organized in conjunction and as part of the Knowledge Foundation's Next Generation Defense and Security Trade Show and Expo.
Register online at https://www.giiresearch.com/conference/en/order/257312. We hope to see you June 18 in Alexandria, Virginia!
Biodetection Technologies 2013 Program topics will include:
• Point-of-care/clinical applications for pathogen/virus/threat detection and identification
• Rapid/cost-effective/sensitive/selective/reliable detectors for low resource conditions
• Simple, easy-to-use devices for air-, water-, and food borne pathogens without PCR
• End-users, vendors, OEMs, and first-responders perspective and experience from deployed and near deployment stages
• Point-of-care assays for resource limited, lab and clinical settings; mobile labs
• Technological challenges for rapid/early/specific sensitive detection; multi-sensing
• Reagentless vs. reagent biodetection systems
• Use Raman, Mass spectroscopy, LIBS, TRPS and other spectral methods for robust biodetection
• Role of nanotechnology and system miniaturization; MEMS and bioMEMS
• Use of biochip technology; microfluidics
• Advances in microarray and sequencing technologies
• Bioinformatics and forensics for biodefense
• Reducing false positives vs. detector sensitivity
• Field-deployable devices: portability/compatibility/reliability/scalability
• Non-PCR vs. PCR based detection techniques
• Feedback from end-users; issues of sensitivity/testing/evaluation/validation
>>Learn more at http://www.giiconference.com/kf257312-2013/
Join these leading organizations already participating:
Applied Research Associates
Clinical Research Management
Crystal IS, Inc
CST & CBRNE
Department of Defense
Department of Homeland Security
Elizabeth R. Griffin Research Foundation
GE Global Research
Henry Jackson Foundation
Homeland Security Council & Office of Secretary of Defense
Homeland Security Research
Homeland Security Today
Industrial Hygiene News
Iowa State University
Izon Science Ltd
Joint Science and Technology Office
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Event Organizers: Need to reach biodefense and biomedical technology executives in Asia?
GlobalReach currently provides event marketing services for over 300 events annually in Japanese, Korean, and both Simplified and Traditional Chinese, reaching thousands of sponsors and attendees. A portfolio of their work and pricing information can be found at www.globalreachevent.com.
About GlobalReach Offering affordable fixed-price translation, localization, and conference marketing services, GlobalReach bridges the gap between cultures to connect organizers with the fastest growing markets on the planet. For over a decade, Global Information Inc, through our GlobalReach event service, has connected conference and event organizers in the West with attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors in the East.
About Global Information Inc. Global Information (GII) (http://www.giiresearch.com) is an information service company partnering with over 400 research companies around the world. Global Information has been in the business of distributing technical and market research for more than 30 years. Expanded from its original headquarters in Japan, Global Information now has offices in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Europe and the United States.
Media Contact: Joe Malley Global Information, Inc., 1-860-674-8796, Press@gii.co.jp
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Global Information, Inc.