VIENNA, Va., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- 50 Speakers; 350+ Attendees, 1 Day: Leading Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives will convene this Wednesday, November 20 for the inaugural Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit. 350+ senior-level executives are expected to attend for important discussion, debate and networking on the myriad of opportunities and challenges in today's market, notably: federal data center consolidation, regional supply-demand, the impact of the cloud on new development and European connectivity. The summit is the next installment in The National Data Center Summit Series, a production of CapRate Events, LLC
"Being personally new to the industry I was encouraged to attend The Texas Data Center Summit in Dallas as colleagues expressed how CapRate Events provided a great opportunity to hear from some of the top professionals on up to date and relevant topics, which after participating I couldn't agree more. I was able to not only gain new perspectives on market trends in Texas but was impressed at the level of information I was able to learn as a whole due to such knowledgeable panelists with diversified backgrounds & I look forward to attending their future events." Erin Hurley, Program Manager, Active Power
Look Who's Speaking: Hear 40+ Experts, including NEW VOICES and the MOST ACTIVE executives:
* Jim Begley, Regional Director, Windstream
* Brent Behrman, Senior Vice President, Compass Datacenters
* Bill Bradley, Managing Director, Waller Capital Partners
* Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
* Jim Dagley, Vice President, Johnson Controls
* Thomas Doherty, PE, LEED AP, DCEP, Principal, WB Engineers+ Consultants
* Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
* Mark Gilbert, Director – Business Development, Data Center Solutions, COPT
* Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
* John J. Hendon, CFA, Managing Director, STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
* R. Kent Hill, Senior Manager, Economic Development, Dominion Virginia Power
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director – Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
* Peter Adrian Kavounas, CEO & President, Cloud Strategix, LLC
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Eric G. Layman, Division Manager, DC Technology Inc.
* Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
* Susan Liberty, Vice President – Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods
* Robert E. Lohfeld Jr., CEO, Sev1Tech
* Jeffrey A. Moerdler, Member, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
* Jason Molfetas, Chief Information Officer, Amtrak
* William J. Moser, Executive Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
* Tim Nicols, Director of Wholesale & Channel Sales, RagingWire Data Centers
* Mark Norton, Vice President – Real Estate Solutions, CoreSite
* John Peterson, Engineer, HP Critical Facilities Services delivered by EYP MCF
* Michael Ratti, Director, Business Development, Schneider Electric
* John Regan, Vice President – Data Center Division, Carter Validus Advisors, L.L.C.
* Buddy Rizer, Acting Director – Department of Economic Development, Loudoun County
* David B. Ritchey, First Vice President, CBRE
* Rob Rockwood, Senior Vice President and General Manager-Eastern Region, CoreSite
* Julie Roy, Manager, Technical Sales, CommScope
* Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
* Andrew Semenak, Principal, Pinpoint Capital Advisors
* Jonathan Sharp, Vice President, Latisys
* Tom Shumaker, Senior Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Holder Construction
* Mike Spieldenner, Vice President – Consulting, NEF
* David Tolson, President & CEO, DBT-DATA
* Everett Thompson, Founder and CEO, WiredRE
* Allen Tucker, Managing Director – Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
* Robert Walters, Principal – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Jim Weber, Director, Network & Data Centers, Neustar, Inc.
* Morning Keynote: Comparing and Contrasting Washington, D.C. and Mid-Atlantic Markets to National Regions & Opportunities
* Greater Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Market 360: Analysis of Federal Data Center Consolidation, Regional Supply-Demand and New Opportunities Tied to European Connectivity
* Data Center End User Trends: Analysis of Financial Sector, Healthcare and Educational Demand Drivers — Will End-Users Seek Additional Colocation Space in the Next 12-24 Months or Pursue Custom Design-and-Build Solutions?
* Data Center Disaster Scenarios: Strategies for "The Day after Tomorrow," Including Fire, Redundancy & UPS
* The Impact of the Cloud on New Development: Opportunity or Threat?
* Federal Data Center Consolidation: A Case Study for the Future of the Data Center Industry?
* Data Center Financing: Exploring the Role of REIT, Technology, and Private Equity Funds
* Data Center Development Debate: Performance Sensitive vs. Undifferentiated Site Selection Decision-Making
* Connecting Washington, D.C. to Los Angeles, New York and other Major Markets: Analysis of "Gateway" Connectivity Opportunities & Challenges to Vital Markets
* Energy-Efficient Data Center Construction & Development: Challenges and Opportunities in an Evolving Technology Market and Labor Force
24/7 Mid-Atlantic Network
AHA Consulting Engineers
Alban CAT Power Systems
Baldwin Technologies, Inc.
ByteGrid Holdings LLC
Cafferty Commercial Real Estate
Capitol Power Inc.
CapRate Events, LLC | The National Data Center Summit Series
Carter Validus Advisors, L.L.C.
Chesapeake Mission Critical
Chesterfield Economic Development
Cloud Strategix, LLC
Compu Dynamics, LLC
COPT Data Center Solutions
Critical Power Exchange
Cushman & Wakefield
DC Capital Group
DC Technology Inc.
Digital Realty Trust
Direct Power Technologies
Dominion Resources, Inc.
Dominion Virginia Power
Experis Data Centers LLC
Facility Support Services
H.F. Lenz Company
Haynes Whaley Associates
Haynes Whaley Associates, Inc.
Henrico County EDA
Himes Associates, Ltd.
Holder Construction Company
Hornbaker Group LLC /Next Tier HD
HP Critical Facilities Services delivered by EYP MCF
Hughes Associates, Inc.
Interstate International, Inc.
Interstate International, Inc. | Logistics Division
J.E. Richards Electric
JE Dunn Construction
Jones Lang LaSalle
Ken Smith Marketing Group
Kupper Engineering, Inc
Loudoun County Department of Economic Development
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C
MK Concrete Construction, A Division of Morgan-Keller, Inc.
National Real Estate Advisors and Sabey Data Centers
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
PDI – Smiths Power
Piller USA, Inc.
Pinpoint Capital Advisors
Power Distribution Inc.
Prince William County
Progressive Solutions, Inc.
RagingWire Data Centers
RBC Capital Markets
Royal Kastens Consulting
S&C Electric Company
Senator Michael Bennet
Setty and Associates
Star Line DC Solutions
Stay Online Corp
STIFEL | INVESTMENT BANKING
Syska Hennessy Group
The Conti Group
The News Funnel
TLR Energy Inc
Tyco Fire Protection Products
Varia Systems, Inc.
Virginia Economic Development Partnership
Vision Technologies Inc
Waller Capital Partners
WB Engineers+ Consultants
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration:
Interested in speaking, sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities? Please contact: Brian Klebash, President, CapRate Events, LLC | firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC