- Company logo: It is imperative to have your company's logo and/or slogan on the wrap for the sake of brand recognition and association. However, this does not mean it needs to be the wrap's focus. Take this opportunity to better acquaint people with your company by featuring a promotion, listing your services, or showing your line of products.
- Contact information: Now that you've engaged your audience, ideally some action should be taken on the audience's side. Be sure to list locations, a phone number, and/or a website they can visit.
- Branded design: The design of a wrap should always coincide with the brand's overall visual branding. Likewise, the copy should echo the brand voice.
- Less can be more: Clutter can deter and confuse people. Try to keep your wrap organized and well thought out. Only display that which is necessary.
- Creativity counts: The easiest way to make a wrap memorable is through creative design. Without going overboard, add some creative, punchy elements such as clever copy or eye-catching imagery.
JMR Graphics is an award winning Nationwide 3M Certified Manufacturer of Graphics for over a quarter of a century. We specialize in branding companies through Fleet Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Architectural Wall Graphics, Promotional Window Clings, Floor Graphics, Event Signage and much more. We offer a variety of 3M Graphics Films, which are specially designed for most surfaces that require a changeable, short and long-term application. Our exceptional "Turn Key Service" is backed with a 3M MCS Warranty to give you peace of mind when you need optimum performance for the intended life of your graphics. With our state-of-the-art, cutting-edge facility we inspire our clients by providing creative design, custom-printed graphics and handle a network of nationwide installers. JMR Graphics provides expert capabilities and capacities needed to meet any graphic challenge.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, JMR Graphics, 855-347-4228, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE JMR Graphics