PATCHOGUE, N.Y., Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat is a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness.
Branding videos are the newest craze in social media marketing. They enable relationship building with consumers, develop brand trust and authority, drive traffic, and can offer valuable information in a quick-impact format. Internet marketing company, fishbat, recommends five social media platforms for promoting branding videos.
- Facebook. Facebook is one of the most powerful platforms for social video sharing, exposing businesses to the largest social audience in the world. Facebook exposes viewers to more impressions due to the amount of time spent on the site. Facebook videos should be concise, high quality and optimized for mobile use.
- YouTube. YouTube is a popular go-to source for videos; it's also the second largest search engine. YouTube helps establish brand authority, has an extensive reach, showcases products and is a go-to source for customer testimonials.
- Snapchat. Snapchat has a huge audience base which is growing all the time. With billions of videos watched a day, this site has influential power with potential consumers. Snapchat provides easy, full-screen viewing of videos to an audience that's within the 13-35 marketing bracket, with numbers growing quickly in older demographics as well. Snapchat is great for VIP access, behind the scenes views, and lifestyle vignettes.
- LinkedIn. While LinkedIn doesn't have the functionality to create or host videos within the application, users can embed videos within their profiles and posts. The great benefit to LinkedIn video sharing is not in the platform's video focus, but rather in its audience. LinkedIn is a professional networking site, meaning that users are actively interested in business information, making it a source for reaching qualified leads with attention-grabbing and easy to digest information. LinkedIn is a phenomenal platform to use for sharing branding videos for B2B connections.
- Twitter and Periscope. Users can now create 30-second videos with Twitter, harnessing the power of the tweet. Twitter is frequently and easily shared, making it a great platform on which to expand customer reach. Periscope, which is owned by Twitter, is a great platform for sharing live events, product demos, and tips and information. Periscope even has the option of creating private broadcasts to invited users, making it very targeted.
NYC Online Marketing Agency is a full-service online marketing company and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management, and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com