NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat is a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness.
In today's marketing world, social proof is a necessary commodity. A vast and growing amount of business happens online. Businesses and marketers cannot ignore important steps that will solidify their reputation in the market and grow their brand. Internet marketing agency, fishbat, lists the five pillars of social proof.
- The influencers. Celebrities, experts, and your aspirational customers have the ability to establish a brand as credible and desirable to your target audience. By leveraging the swaying power of those who can influence the audience, brands can put themselves in a prime position to attract new clientele and solidify their relationships with existing customers for long-term sustainability. Have influencers reach out to the audience through testimonials and ads.
- The customers. Who can speak about a brand better than those who have utilized it? Potential customers are reassured by ratings, reviews, and testimonials from other consumers. Encourage those who have had a good experience with your brand to speak on your behalf in comments sections of your site and on review boards such as Yelp.
- The numbers. Establishing social proof is sort of like going on an interview, in the sense that it's one of those cases where you should brag about yourself. Numbers speak volumes. Put the business' best foot forward by showcasing where the brand excels.
- The certifications. Badges, seals, certifications, and other forms of official verification of your brand will go a long way in both reassuring and attracting new consumers. Certifications validate a brand and speak to the quality of products, service, and expertise of a brand.
- The content. A huge part of social proof is being present. Publishing content on social sites as well as updating value-added content on business websites puts a brand in front of consumers. Publishing often will increase the frequency in which the audience sees a brand, lending it credibility and value with the audience, and most importantly, building the brand awareness. Attention to content also improves SEO, which will go a long way in establishing social proof.
fishbat is a full-service online marketing company and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management, and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com