MABLETON, Ga., June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat, a leading Internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, lists ten content publishing tips for electrical inspection testing companies
Content dissemination is an important part of internet marketing for establishing industry authority, brand recognition, improving SEO, and driving traffic. Content publication can also increase B2B connections for service brands such as infrared testing companies. Internet marketing agency, fishbat, lists ten content publishing tips for electrical inspection testing companies, like PDS Heat-Seeker.
1. Use a consistent brand voice. Like any advertising effort, consistency is vital in branding. That includes the tone of voice that content contains. Brand voice should be consistent in content to grow followers, retain current users, and establish a brand identity for easy recognition.
2. Use a CMS. Content management systems ensure that content is consistent, with features such as auto-scheduling tools. CMSs enable businesses to publish more content due to their time and effort saving functionality, as well as enabling publication across a multitude of social platforms. Many CMSs contain tools to re-purpose content for various platforms and contain built-in editing tools and analytics to help perfect target marketing.
3. Use analytics. Analytics help brands to refine marketing content and placement based on the right time, right place, and right content. Analytics provide insight into user engagement, platform success, user retention, and other variables that impact advertising impressions and calls to action.
4. Update and publish consistently. Consistently updating and publishing content keeps a brand top-of-mind with consumers and increases user-impressions, traffic, and conversion. Frequently updated content and consistent publication lends value to a brand in the eyes of search engines and improves SEO.
5. Use the right platforms. Brands that specialize in B2B will greatly benefit from professional platforms and platforms that support full-length video for user-education. Analytics provide insight to the platforms that work best for individual businesses.
6. Be mindful of links. Ensure that backlinks are from trusted, value-added sources to drive traffic, improve SEO, and provide social proof. Avoid too many out-bound links that pull users away and negatively impact SEO.
7. Make it shareable. Ensure that content on social platforms contains social sharing buttons for easy sharing across platforms. Keep content succinct to retain readers and viewers and increase the probability of social sharing. Include attention-grabbing titles and descriptions when posting videos to promote likes and shares.
8. Include videos. Videos increase user engagement, promote shareability, and they offer a benefit to the viewer. Service industries can use videos to educate about services and technology in a way that text alone could not, increasing value to the user which boosts SEO, driving traffic, and boosting industry authority.
9. Use keywords naturally. Keywords are important for SEO and should be included in titles, descriptions, and content body. However, ensure keywords are natural to the content and not stuffed, which can result in poor user experiences and penalization on search engines.
10. Use editing tools. Content is a reflection of the brand. Typos and grammatical errors can send the audience the wrong message about a brand and counter social proof efforts. Simple misses can tell the audience that the brand is not thorough, does not care about details, and is unprofessional.
Long Island advertising agency fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Allisa DiPolito, PDS Heatseeker, (770) 732-8824, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com