CHICAGO, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ATTENDANCE BUILDS FOR CHICAGO CONFERENCE: JOIN HFF, GE CAPITAL HEALTHCARE FINANCIAL SERVICES, HSA COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE & MORE
Are you active or looking to become active in the exciting healthcare real estate niche? Join Greater Chicago & the Midwest region's most innovative healthcare real estate executives on June 5 for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014: Chicago. This innovative new conference will shed light on important trends in healthcare that will impact and change demand drivers for the underlying real estate assets. How hot, and how real are the healthcare real estate opportunities in 2014 in the myriad of properties, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities? Will the healthcare law survive in the coming years, and will it boost the economy and benefit both sectors as supporters claim? Or, will the law be modified or repealed as many now suggest, and what impact will this have on healthcare real estate? Join 40 speakers in 10 panels and the expected 400+ attendees for important discussion, debate and networking on June 5.
*Healthcare Real Estate Market Overview: Analysis of Market Fundamentals & Investment Sales Volume around the Nation
* Healthcare Real Estate 20/20: The New and Changing Delivery of Healthcare and its Impact on Current and Future Investment, Development & Financing Strategies
* Evolution of the Healthcare Real Estate Lease: What are the Ramifications of the Affordable Care Act on Leasing, and How Have Terms Changed?
* Healthcare Industry Perspective: Who will be the Winners – and Losers – as Healthcare Systems Continue to Consolidate?
* Financing Healthcare Real Estate: Who are the Most Active Debt Sources, and What are the Return Requirements of Equity in 2014?
* The Evolving Design Spectrum: Analysis of Healthcare Design Today and the Efficiencies of Multiple Care Facilities
* Seniors' Housing & Assisted Living Opportunities: Will the Combination Aging Population and Rising Demand for Apartment Units Create a 'BOOM' Opportunity in the Seniors' Housing Sector?
* The "High-Barrier to Entry" Medical Office Building Market: How are Investors Approaching Changing Healthcare Delivery Dynamics and Regional Development Challenges?
* New Funds & Healthcare Real Estate Investment: Who are the New and Under-the-Radar Investors Entering the Healthcare Real Estate Spectrum, and Why?
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcrechicago2014/agenda-coverage/
** LOOK WHO'S SPEAKING ** Hear 40+ Speakers, Including:
* Keven Bennema, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Lifestyle Corporation
* W. Michael Bennett, Managing Director, HFF
* Curt Schaller, Co-Founder and Principal, Focus Healthcare Partners
* Gina Weldy, Vice President, Real Estate, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
* Jonathan Buehner, GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
* Mark Burkemper, Senior Vice President, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Mindy Berman, Managing Director, Capital Markets, JLL
* Ben Firestone, Managing Director – Founding Partner, Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors
* Matthew M. Joseph, Real Estate, Presence Health
* Jesse W. Ostrow, Director, Investment Management, MedProperties Group
* John Wilson, President – Corporate Real Estate Services, Office Brokerage and HealthCare Divisions, HSA Commercial Real Estate
* Murray Wolf, Publisher, Healthcare Real Estate Insights
* Michael A. Noto, Senior Vice President—Management Services Group, Health Care REIT
* Jared Morgan, Vice President – Investments, SPIRIT Realty Capital
* Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Mark Johnson, Director of Property Management, Healthcare Facilities, C&W Healthcare Solutions Group
* Manisha Bathija, Senior Investment Officer – Central Region, Ventas REIT
* Jeff Gardner, Director, BMO Harris Bank
* Kevin McMeen, President – Real Estate, MidCap Financial
* Jonathan M. Wolfe, STREAM Capital Partners, LLC (tentative)
** NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ** 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today. Look who's attending, as of April 30:
* Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors
* BMO Harris Bank
* C&W Healthcare Solutions Group
* CapRate Events (CRE)
* Focus Healthcare Partners
* GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services
* Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC
* Health Care REIT
* Healthcare Real Estate Insights
* HSA Commercial Real Estate
* Inland Real Estate Services
* Irgens Partners, LLC
* Landmark Healthcare Faciliies LLC
* Mechanical Inc
* MedProperties Group
* MidCap Financial
* NPV Advisors
* Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
* Presence Health
* Senior Lifestyle Corporation
* SPIRIT Realty Capital
* SVN Commercial Real Estate Advisors
* USAA Real Estate Company
* Ventas REIT
* Ventas, Inc
* VOA Associates Incorporated
For detailed agenda and registration: www.cre-events.com/HCRE2014-CHICAGO
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | email@example.com
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC