NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ** STUDENT HOUSING, SENIOR HOUSING & MODULAR HOUSING SUMMIT **
CapRate Events (CRE), the nation's leading student housing conference organizer, is pleased to present the inaugural STUDENT HOUSING & MULTIFAMILY ALTERNATIVES INVESTMENT SUMMIT, a national student housing conference on September 9. 200+ senior-level executives from around the nation have already made plans to attend; 300+ are expected. The summit is the latest installment in THE NATIONAL APARTMENT SUMMIT SERIES for active and innovative commercial real estate investors, owners, developers and capital sources who seek opportunities in today's climate.
If you are active in student housing, or multifamily alternative property types (including senior, military and modular housing), you will not want to miss this important Q3 industry update.
* State of the Student Housing Market: Analysis of Investment Sales Volume & Market Fundamentals Around the Nation and in the Northeast
Featuring: Sam Jung, Assistant Project Manager, Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
* A Green Management & Operations Strategy in the Digital Age
* Student Housing in the Northeast: Analysis of Demand Drivers and New Projects
* Keynote Address: Enrollment Trends and the Unique Challenges and Opportunities of Student Housing in New York City
* Debt Programs for Investment & Development: Analysis of Bank, Life Company, GSE and CMBS Programs in a Rising Interest Rate Environment
* New Construction & Development: Smaller Units, Eco-Friendliness and the Future of Student and Senior Housing Design
* Exploring New and Unique Equity Partnerships for Investment & Development: Will Equity Become More Popular as Interest Rates Edge Up and Debt Underwriting Standards Tighten?
* Multifamily Next Generation: Comparing and Contrasting New Opportunities — And Challenges — in Student, Senior, Military and Modular Housing
* Senior Housing in the Northeast: Analysis of Demand Drivers and New Projects
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration:
Sponsors & Exhibitors:
COAKLEY & COLLEAGUES HIGHER EDUCATION CONSULTANTS | DELUXE BUILDING SYSTEMS, INC. | EHS | KABA | SCION GROUP, LLC | TREESDALE REAL ESTATE PARTNERS, LLC
Who Should Attend?
* Commercial real estate investors
* Debt Sources (Banks, Life Companies, GSEs, Conduit Lenders)
* Equity sources
* Property Management Firms
* Technology Firms
* Construction Firms
* Regional Economic Development Executives
Hear 40+ Speakers, Including NEW VOICES and the MOST ACTIVE Industry Firms:
* Scott Barton, VP of Acquisitions, EdR
* Gregory Breskin, Director, WestRiver Capital Management LLC
* Noel Brinkman, Vice President, Public-Private Partnerships, American Campus Communities
* Michael J. Coakley, President and CEO, Coakley and Colleagues, INC
* Joseph M. Coyle, President, University Student Living
* Kurt Ehlers, Managing Director, Corvias Campus Living
*John Erb, Vice President, DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
* David Eyzenberg, Principal – Investment Banking, Avison Young
* Sam Jung, Assistant Project Manager, Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Eric D. Luskin, CPM, Principal and Senior Vice President, The Scion Group LLC
* Andrew Marshall, FCMI, FBCS, CITP, MIEEE, CNP, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Campus Apartments
* Christiana Moss, Managing Partner, Studio Ma
* David Neef, Chief Operating Officer, Partner, INNOVATIVE Student Housing
* Meredith Oppenheim, Senior Housing Executive
* Matthew A. Pestronk, President, Post Brothers Apartments
* Isaac J. Sitt, Co Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Cecil M. Phillips, Chairman and CEO, Place Properties, LP
* Oliver Swan, Managing Partner, Treesdale Real Estate Partners
*Elliot J. Tamir, Co-Founder, Co CEO, Vesper Holdings
* Brian Thompson, Senior Vice President, HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
* Jared Zeisler, Senior Associate, Capital Solutions Inc.
* Mark Zych, Project Executive, Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction Management
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day event market intelligence and networking event.
Look Who's Attending as of August 19:
* American Campus Communities
* Arbor Commercial Mortgage
* Arun Bhatia Development Corp.
* Avison Young
* Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc.
* Campus Apartments
* Capital Solutions Inc
* Coakley and Colleagues, Inc
* Corvias Campus Living
* Delphi Realty LLC
* DeLuxe Building Systems, Inc.
* EAM Associates
* Edison Properties, LLC
* Educational Housing Services
* First American Title Insurance Company
* Fletcher Thompson
* HARRISON STREET|Real Estate Capital
* Innovative Student Housing
* JDR Consultant
* JLG Realty Solutions
* Kaba Access Control
* Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction Management
* MaGrann Associates
* Northeast Collaborative Architects
* NYU (tentative)
* Place Properties, LP
* Post Brothers Apartments
* Promenade Senior Living
* SDG Investment Fund
* Studio Ma
* The News Funnel
* The Scion Group LLC
* Treesdale Real Estate Partners, LLC
* University Student Living
* Vesper Holdings
* Voith & Mactavish Architects LLP
* WestRiver Capital Management LLC
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION:
The National Apartment Summit Series is high-level information & networking for investors, owners, developers, debt sources, equity sources and technology firms
** The National Apartment Summit Series Events | Fall 2013 **
Student Housing & Multifamily Alternatives Investment Summit | September 9 | McGraw Hill Conference Center, New York, NY | For additional information, agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/alternatives/
The Third Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit | October 30 | Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center, Florham Park, NY | For registration: https://www.regonline.com/NJAS2013
The Third Annual National Apartment Summit | November 12 | Washington, D.C. | For registration:
The New York Winter Multifamily & Apartment Summit | December 5 | Brooklyn, NY | For registration:
The Los Angeles & Southwest Apartment Summit | December 10 | Los Angeles Athletic Club | For registration: https://www.regonline.com/laapt
Testimonials: "I had a great experience at the CapRate Events New York Apartment Summit. What stood out most were the networking opportunities. The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well." Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group
"I've worked with CapRate Events in recent years. In a competitive space, CapRate Events consistently delivers high-quality content and events for CRE executives in the Tri-State. Anyone in commercial real estate would benefit by attending." Rick Lechtman, Managing Director, Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group
For additional information, including detailed agenda and registration for STUDENT HOUSING & MULTIFAMILY ALTERNATIVES INVESTMENT SUMMIT: http://cre-events.com/alternatives/
To contact CapRate Events, LLC for sponsorship, speaking or exhibit opportunities, please call: 917-460-3572, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To subscribe to updates for future commercial real estate events and related industry announcements:
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC