VIENNA, Va., Oct. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CRE and its popular National Data Center Summit Series will continue the data center industry discussion and business development platform on November 20 in Vienna, VA for the Washington, D.C., and Mid-Atlantic markets. The inaugural Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit will bring focus to NoVA's red-hot data center market, as well as burgeoning opportunities in Maryland, Washington, D.C. and the Mid-Atlantic region.
Today's Washington, D.C & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Discussion:* Comparing and contrasting Washington, D.C. and Mid-Atlantic markets to national regions & opportunities* What types of tenants are now driving demand, and how is this likely to change in the next 12-24 months?* How will the cloud fundamentally change local and global data center real estate markets?* Analysis & Predictions for new market investment & development
* Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
* Geoffrey Cope, PE, Sr. Vice President, EDG2, Inc.
* Chris Crosby, Founder and CEO, Compass Datacenters
* Thomas Doherty, PE, LEED AP, DCEP, Principal, WB Engineers+ Consultants
* Charles William Donato, Director, Economic Development, Dominion Resources, Inc.
* Bruce Edwards, RA, President, CCG
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress
* Mark Gilbert, Director – Business Development, Data Center Solutions, COPT
* Daniel Golding, Vice President of Operations, Iron Mountain
* R. Kent Hill, Senior Manger, Economic Development, Dominion Virginia Power
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Jeffrey A. Kaczmarek, Executive Director – Department of Economic Development, Prince William County
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal and Director – Data Centres, Avison Young
* Michael Levy, Analyst – Datacenters, 451 Research
* Susan Liberty, Vice President – Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods
* Miles Loo, Jr., Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory | National Specialty Practice Leader for the Mission Critical Facilities Group, Cushman & Wakefield
* Jason Molfetas, Chief Information Officer, Amtrak
* Buddy Rizer, Acting Director – Department of Economic Development, Loudoun County
*Andrew Schaap, Vice President, Enterprise | Federal, Digital Realty
* Allen Tucker, Managing Director – Brokerage, Jones Lang LaSalle
* Robert Walters, Principal – Data Centres, Avison Young
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 300+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today.
Attending firms as of October 17:
- 365 Main
- 451 Research
- Avison Young
- CapRate Events, LLC
- CFR Engineering
- Colliers International
- Compass Data Centers
- COPT Data Center Solutions
- Cushman & Wakefield
- DC Capital Group
- DC Group
- Digital Realty Trust
- Dominion Resources, Inc.
- Dominion Virginia Power
- EDG2, Inc.
- Experis Data Centers LLC
- Facility Support Services
- FieldView Solutions
- Haynes Whaley Associates, Inc.
- Himes Associates, Ltd
- Interstate Group Holdings, Inc.
- Iron Mountain
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Ken Smith Marketing Group
- Kupper Engineering, Inc
- Prince William County
- Schneider Electric
- Stay Online Corp
- WB Engineers+ Consultants
The inaugural Greater Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit is the next chapter in the National Data Center Summit Series, produced by CapRate Events, LLC, a new media platform for commercial real estate. For additional information: www.cre-events.com
For additional information/registration: www.cre-events.com/dcdata
"Being personally new to the industry I was encouraged to attend The Texas Data Center Summit in Dallas as colleagues expressed how CapRate Events provided a great opportunity to hear from some of the top professionals on up to date and relevant topics, which after participating I couldn't agree more. I was able to not only gain new perspectives on market trends in Texas but was impressed at the level of information I was able to learn as a whole due to such knowledgeable panelists with diversified backgrounds & I look forward to attending their future events."Erin Hurley, Program Manager, Active Power
"The Data Center Summits that CapRate Events produces are well executed and informative. The presenters are industry leaders and the quality of topics are always relevant to the needs of end users and service providers." Tim Huffman, Executive Vice President, National Director | Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC