NEW YORK, June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Online benefits administration and health savings accounts provider, Clarity Benefit Solutions, discusses five ways employee expectations are changing in the workplace.
- They want remote working opportunities. While this isn't a new trend, the number of employees who wish to work remotely, for either part of the workweek or the entire workweek is rising steadily. In response to this demand, some companies that are just starting operations are making the decision to be mobile from inception. Savvy employers are starting to realize that as long as the job gets done, it doesn't matter where the employee is doing his or her job.
- They desire more work-life balance. Happy employees are productive employees. Now more than ever, employees want their employers to provide them with the flexibility they need to manage their time. Thanks to ever-evolving technology, this concept is more feasible than it was years ago. The tradeoff to this is that many employers expect their employees to be accessible outside of traditional work hours.
- They expect customized benefits. Today's employees are definitely thinking outside the box when it comes to their benefits. Medical, dental, and vision are a given at most places of business. Studies show that nearly 75 percent of today's workforce says that obtaining benefits that are customized to meet their specific needs is of the utmost importance when considering taking a new job.
- They crave purpose. While the paycheck is the main reason employees work, they also want to know that what they are doing serves a purpose. Knowing they make a difference will make them more satisfied—and productive. Employers can help their employees feel important by setting clearly defined goals that are measurable and attainable.
- They request autonomy. Employers need to give their employees some leeway when it comes to how they work. Loosening the reigns will result in more productivity in the long run. Everyone works at a different pace and a good employer will recognize that—and reward their efforts.
About Clarity Benefit Solutions: Clarity Benefit Solutions provides technology that makes the health insurance plan selection process fast, easy, and straightforward. For over two decades, we have provided clients with industry-leading technology, compliance, and exceptional customer service. Our offering is designed to save time and lower the costs of managing benefits while also promoting employee self-service and automated ACA compliance.
Media Contact: Calvin Clark, Clarity Benefit Solutions, 732-428-8272, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Clarity Benefit Solutions