LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Those who register now for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, the premier mobile cloud event of the year scheduled for May 6 in Boston, will receive a free annual subscription to IEEE Cloud Computing, IEEE's newest cloud computing magazine.
IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, a high-level, one-day summit aimed at business and technology leaders, will empower attendees to understand what's next for the mobile cloud.
The first 100 people who register for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud will be among the first to receive a digital edition of IEEE Cloud Computing magazine, launching this spring. IEEE Cloud Computing will include articles about data privacy and integrity, rapid scaling of cloud computing systems, preparing to shift to cloud-based systems, mitigating vulnerabilities in cloud-based systems, securing cloud systems, and more.
Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud will feature presentations from top leaders in cloud computing, including:
- Nick Brown, SAP Senior Vice President of Mobile Strategy
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Scott Davis, CTO of End User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO of NaviNet
- George Reese, Executive Director of Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
These mobile cloud experts will share insights such as:
- How to stay in control of your mission-critical data when there are billions of connected devices on the Internet of Things
- How to use the Composable Enterprise to stay competitive in a digital world and bring the pieces together to make it work
- Best practices and case studies on how you can use the mobile cloud to elevate performance of people, machines, and your organization, and
- Answers about how healthcare's embrace of mobile cloud can be used as a blueprint for other industries.
To find out more about 2014's most important gathering of mobile cloud experts, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Team pricing is available for groups of three or more. Attendees can also save $100 with early-bird pricing for a limited time. Follow IEEE Computer Society on Twitter for the latest updates.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
Media Contact: Margo McCall, IEEE Computer Society, (714) 816-2182, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society