SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus , a worldwide provider of next-gen, cloud-based learning systems and strategies, has unveiled version 3.8 of its industry and analyst acclaimed ExpertusONE™ LMS . New features will include: enhanced localization with 16 language support, a native video player, customizable business processes, streamlined admin and instructor functionality, expanded ReST APIs and FDA validation.
"ExpertusONE's already known for its learner-centric, scalable design; and with our latest release, we've further expanded the incredible ease-of-use and extensive global scalability of our advanced, new-gen learning platform," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' CEO, said. "Version 3.8 is yet another example of Expertus' enduring commitment to delivering new age technology and services that support more immersive and impactful learning."
ExpertusONE is an entirely new breed of LMS – one that's based on cloud and Web 2.0 technologies and built with learners and performance in mind. By employing the principles of heuristic design, ExpertusONE surpasses the limitations of traditional LMSs to provide a far more intuitive, engaging and responsive learning experience. An experience that: leverages the collaborative nature of the cloud, embraces today's social and mobile technologies and reaches/connects all of an organization's internal and external learning audiences.
Newly Released Features
Because ExpertusONE has an exceptionally agile architecture, the platform's updated regularly to meet or anticipate market needs. Features unique to the v3.8 release include:
- Expanded ReST APIs – Exposes new services to customers through additional public APIs.
- FDA Validation – One of few LMSs compliant with the FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 validation for medical apps and FDA-governed products; provides configurable eSignature, audit trail and content versioning.
- Enhanced Localization – 100% localized content/experience for both learners and admins. Languages to include: Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Chinese (simplified), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish and Ukrainian.
- Native Video Player – Compatible with all videos, interfaces and devices; enables viewers to play videos without leaving their current screen; videos can be loaded directly or from third-party sources, like YouTube.
- Customizable Business Processes – Adopts customer-specific admin workflows.
- Streamlined Admin Interface – Enhanced entire admin experience; streamlined screens include: course/class, training plans, survey, assessment, banners, eSignature and certification templates.
- Simplified Instructor Workflows – Abridged instructors' roster management process.
"What differentiates ExpertusONE from legacy LMSs is its heuristic, learner-centric design," Ramani concluded. "We're heavily invested in our customers' ongoing success, and that's why we continue to improve ExpertusONE's exceptional usability with new features and updates like those in our v3.8 release."
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Expertus and ExpertusONE
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking when it comes to learning.
The ExpertusONE Dynamic Learning Platform enables organizations to facilitate a far more effective and responsive approach to learning by leveraging the fundamentally collaborative nature of the cloud, embracing the social technologies of today's highly connected world and leaving the complexities of legacy LMSs behind. The result is greater business performance, at a lower total cost of ownership.
Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and India, and provides a full range of cloud adoption services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
Visit expertus.com for more information, call 877-827-8160 or follow Expertus on social media:
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson Expertus, 919-342-3757, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com