SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Santa Clara, CA – June 27, 2013 – Expertus unveiled today the new version of ExpertusONE Mobile − an unprecedented, next-gen app that pushes the edges of what can be accomplished in the business world's paradigm shift to mobile learning.
Exclusive to the company's award-winning ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS, ExpertusONE Mobile now has an updated user interface with a new feature set and interactions that expand the mobile learning experience to the classroom, following today's bring your own device (BYOD) productivity trend. ExpertusONE Mobile also catapults learning's reach, speed and accessibility standards with real-time LMS connectivity and the first available enterprise-class offline content player.
"Thanks to ExpertusONE Mobile, today's global, on-the-go workforce no longer has to compromise when it comes to mobile learning and BYOD policies," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "They now get ExpertusONE's best-in-breed LMS features, usability and performance… on their mobile devices… whether they're in a classroom, travelling or offline. It's the simple, seamless solution mobile learners have been asking for."
ExpertusONE Mobile supports the ongoing learning needs for users that travel, work in the field or have limited internet accessibility/bandwidth. Key and groundbreaking features include:
- Universal Mobile Access − ExpertusONE Mobile offers native apps for iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and all Android-based tablets and devices.
- Presence Sensing − Eliminates the need for rosters, sign-in sheets and delayed completion marking. Instructors simply turn on their classroom app, and as learners walk in, they're automatically detected and entered into the roster. At class end, instructors easily mark each attendance and/or completion with a single click.
- Real-time Calendar Sync − When learners register for a live class or virtual session, ExpertusONE Mobile does real-time conflict checking for other scheduled calendar activities, both within and outside of the LMS.
- True Offline Content Player− With the first available offline sync, only ExpertusONE Mobile supports both connected and disconnected learning. Content can be downloaded to a learner's device and then launched without internet connectivity − which means there are zero performance delays and no restricted access or limited functionality.
"ExpertusONE Mobile finally empowers offline learners to source whatever they need, when and where they need it most," Ramani continued. "And once they do reconnect, all learning progress and completion is automatically synched back to the LMS. It's mobile learning made easy."
- Full Access to LMS Functionality − None of ExpertusONE's next-gen LMS features are lost in the mobile application. Learners can launch any course, document, video or social tool, as well as browse the training catalog, do searches, see popularity and register for courses. They also get real-time learning announcements and alerts, and can granularly track their progress and scores.
- Real-time LMS Connectivity − ExpertusONE Mobile links in real-time to its LMS. So users can start in a browser or device and continue onto another device or PC seamlessly.
"While other LMSs offer some type of mobile platform, they're entirely separate, piecemeal systems with lots of features, speed and accessibility limitations," Ramani explained. "ExpertusONE, however, takes mobile learning to the next level by finally providing a cohesive, advanced, high performance solution with both offline learning and real-time auto-sync capabilities."
Expertus' mobile learning app will soon offer expanded presence sensing features for classroom training. Designed to elevate and expand the classroom learning experience, they will allow classmates to connect and instructors to whiteboard and push real-time app-based surveys and assessments to learners.
"With a better, richer, more accessible learning experience than all other apps on the market, ExpertusONE Mobile is yet another example of Expertus delivering next-gen learning, today," Ramani concluded.
More Resources & Information
• Contact Expertus: 877-827-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Schedule a Demo: http://www.expertus.com/contact-us
• On-demand Demo: http://one.expertus.com/LMS-On-Demand-Demo-ExpertusONE.html
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/id636408566
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and India, and provides a full range of LMS consulting, training, implementation and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
The company's flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an enterprise-class, cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in a user interface that's incredibly easy to use, next-gen architecture that's exceptionally simple to run and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com