SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus announced today that it now has its best-in-class learning systems and solutions implemented by customers within 47 European countries. Having operated in Europe for more than a decade, the company will manage its ever-expanding customer base and service area through a newly opened European headquarters and Customer Solution Center in Paris.
Some of Expertus' European-HQ customers include: Alstom, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Ericsson, AstraZeneca and Volvo.
Many of Expertus' North America-based customers (like Expedia, ScotiaBank, Apple, Microsoft, EMC and ConocoPhillips) also have offices and learners across Europe and cover all of the major industries and company profiles. See the Expertus customer list.
"With offices already established in Europe, India and the United States, Expertus has always had a strong worldwide presence and global learning support network," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "Opening a Solution Center in Paris was the next logical step to keep up with our continued growth and demand."
More Resources & Information
- Contact Expertus: 877-827-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Demo: http://www.expertus.com/contact-us
- On-demand Demo: http://one.expertus.com/LMS-On-Demand-Demo-ExpertusONE.html
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/id636408566
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and India, and provides a full range of LMS consulting, training, implementation and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
The company's flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an enterprise-class, cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon.
Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com