FARMINGDALE, N.Y., April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Estelle's Dressy Dresses, Long Island's leading prom, bridal, mother of the bride, and quinceanera dresses destination, shares the ultimate prom survival guide that every girl should live by.
Prom night is one of those magical evenings you remember your whole life. Friends, music, the perfect dress, slow-dancing with your date, can all make for wonderful memories. Some mishaps can create some not-so-fun memories, however. Never let an oops ruin your special night. After you select the perfect prom purse or clutch, make sure you fill it with prom survival essentials. You'll have other necessities such as a cell-phone and touch-up makeup to fit in your bag, but a few small, multi-purpose items can save the night. Estelle's Dressy Dresses shares a prom survival guide and the six must-haves for your prom purse.
- Mini deodorant stick Mini deodorant sticks take up little space and are multi-purpose wonders. Aside from the obvious use, deodorant can reduce friction where shoes may be rubbing on heels and under straps for comfortable shoes that let you dance the night away.
- Safety and bobby pins Mishaps happen; blustering wind can mess up hair styles, seams can get ripped, and under and over garments can slide or even rip. Keep a few safety and bobby pins handy in case of such an event. They take up no space in bags and can fix a multitude of fashion and hair problems.
- Stain-stick Everyone loves a good meal, as long as they're eating it and not wearing it. Spills happen, but if it happens to you, be prepared. Keep a small stain-stick in your purse or clutch in case any of the night's food, drinks, or makeup, end up on your dress.
- Foldable ballet flats For cases of a broken heel or shoes that are hindering your desire to dance, keep a pair of small foldable ballet flats. Foldable ballet flats can be folded down small enough to fit in a purse or clutch.
- Glue Keep a small bottle of strong, clear glue for broken necklaces, hair pieces, shoe heels, or even a broken nail. You never know when glue could come in handy and it's small enough to fit in purses along with other essentials.
- Double-sided or fashion tape Fold up a small bit of fashion tape and keep in your bag to keep dress fabric from sliding or to quick-fix a hemline. Folded tape will not take up any space in a bag and could prevent a fashion faux-pas.
Estelle's Dressy Dresses is the world's largest all occasion mega dress shop, spanning over 40,000 square feet, featuring over 30,000 special occasion dresses including bridal, wedding guest, mother of the bride, prom, party, Quinceanera, sweet sixteen, and graduation dresses. Estelle's Dressy Dresses has been voted the "Best Woman's Wedding Evening Wear" destination on Long Island by the Long Island Press. Located in Farmingdale, New York, this leading dress shop is committed to helping you find the perfect dress for any occasion, and consistently strives to help you look your best for the most important times of your life.
Media Contact: Yolanda Rosales, Estelle's Dressy Dresses, 631-420-0890, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Estelle's Dressy Dresses