DALLAS, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- RnRMarketResearch.com now offers new OG Analysis market research reports on energy storage market analysis and outlook to 2020 covering drivers, challenges, infrastructure, supply- demand and competitive landscape for multiple countries in its store. The countries for which these reports are available include Canada, India, Australia, China, Italy, Japan, France, Nigeria, Norway, Iran, Guatemala, Malaysia and other countries.
Here are the links to reports on oil and gas storage market analysis and outlook to 2020 covering drivers, challenges, infrastructure, supply- demand and competitive landscape for multiple countries:
Complete list of reports available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/energy-storage.
These country focused oil and gas storage industry reports provide all the key trends and analyze the drivers and restraints of investing and operating in the concerned regional market. All operational and planned oil, oil products, chemicals and underground gas storage terminals for each country are covered. Further, supply and demand forecasts of oil and gas to 2020 are also included in these research reports.
These research studies also provide company wise and terminal wise outlook to 2018 for each country. Key strategies and operations of each of the major storage companies for concerned countries are analyzed in detail. These reports identify key investment opportunities in each of these countries and their oil and gas storage market with analysis of all the upcoming terminals in detail. Each research updates the major deals and events in the industry from 2011 to 2012 for the concerned country.
Some of the Key issues addressed in these reports include:
- How will each country specific oil and gas storage sector emerge by 2018?
- Who are the leading storage operators and what are their strategies for near term future in these countries?
- What will be the country's oil and gas storage capacity by 2018 and what are the annual changes?
- How will the supply and demand situation change annually to 2020 for concerned countries?
- How much capital investment will go into the industry on planned terminals in the country of your interest?
- What are the key investment and business expansion opportunities available in the sector?
- Where does the market stand in regional and global front?
- Current status and feasibility of planned storage terminals
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of three leading storage operators in each country
Broad level scope for these energy storage market (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/energy-storage) reports includes:
- Oil/Petroleum Products/chemicals/underground gas storage Capacity forecasts
- Comparison to Regional and Global storage Markets
- Market Drivers, Trends, Outlook and Challenges of operating in each country's storage industry
- Details of All operational and planned oil and gas storage facilities including storage capacity, working gas capacity, location, operator, owners and start date
- Crude oil and Natural gas Supply and Demand forecast from 2000 to 2020
- Planned investment details and current status of all planned facilities
- Storage operator business and operational strategies of companies in these countries
- SWOT, Financial and Business overview of storage operators
Reason to Buy one or more of these country specific energy storage market reports:
- Make strategic and financial decisions based on industry trends and capital expenditure forecasts
- Identify key business opportunities through detailed information on upcoming oil and gas assets and forecasted capacity information
- Develop a clear and complete understanding of the industry through asset by asset historic and forecasted information
- Detailed Market Shares, company wise capacities and information on nature of industry allows you to easily beat your competition
- Identify the success strategies and financial status of key companies operating in the industry along with their strengths and weaknesses
More reports on the energy market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, RnR Market Research, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE RnR Market Research