DALLAS, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "Global Electrophysiology (EP) Devices- Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015" and "Electrophysiology (EP) Devices – Emerging Markets (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa And South Korea), 2009-2015" are new reports available at RnR Market Research reports library.
Global electrophysiology devices market forecasts to reach at US$4.4 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.7% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for nearly 35% of the global value while Europe claims approximately 30% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 10.8% driving a market value of US$1.1 billion by 2015.
BRICSS electrophysiology devices market forecasts are expected to reach at US$0.84 million by 2015 at a CAGR of 10.5% during the analysis period 2009-2015. China accounts for nearly 24% of the global value and India also claims a closer percentage of the market. In terms of CAGR, China is the fastest growing regions while India and South Korea are just behind. Among the product types, diagnostic electrophysiology catheters account for nearly 70% of the market value while laboratory devices and ablation catheters round off to 30%. Forecasts for BRICSS conventional diagnostic EP segment indicate more than 50% of the diagnostic EP market by 2015 leaving the rest of the market to the advanced and ultrasound types. Considering ablation catheters, the RF segment indicates more than 40% by 2015 while cryo, laser and microwave types add up to the remaining 60%. Estimates of BRICSS EP X-ray market value indicate more than 35% by 2015 the rest of the portion is filled by 3D mapping, recording, remote steering, intra cardiac ECG and RF ablation generators.
Among the product types, diagnostic electrophysiology catheters account for more than 65% of the market value while laboratory devices and ablation catheters round off to 35%. On a global scale, projections forconventional electrophysiology catheters segment indicate a close to 50% of the diagnostic EP market by 2015 leaving the rest of the market to advanced and ultrasound types.Considering the ablation catheters types, RF ablation catheters segment indicate a close to 40% by 2015 while cryo, laser, microwave and other types adds up to the remaining 60%. In the case of EP laboratory devices,X-ray segment indicate a close to 33% by 2015 and the rest of the portion is filled by 3D mapping, recording, remote steering, intra cardiac ECG and RF ablation generators.
The report 'Global Electrophysiology (EP) Devices -Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015' reviews the latest trends in Electrophysiology devices with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for healthcare sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), government organizations and many more in preferred locations. The report primarily focuses on: Emerging Market Trends, Advancements in the Technological Space, Market Demand Of The Segments (By-Region), Key Growth Areas and Market Size, Region-Wise Demand Factor, Key Competitors Edge and Investment Strategies.
The region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA and Canada), Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World (South Africa, Middle East and Rest of Rest of World). Incorporating the recession impacts on the industry, the market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually for the upcoming years in this report available for purchase @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=90591.
More than 700 leading market players are identified and 95 key companies in cardiac medical devices industry that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 314 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Comprehensive Table of Contents and more on the report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-electrophysiology-ep-devices-market-growth-analysis-2009-2015-market-report.html.
The report 'Electrophysiology (EP) Devices – Emerging Markets (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa and South Korea), 2009-2015' reviews the latest trends in EP segment in the BRICS market. The report covers the market analysis by product types. The subdivisions are as:
1. Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters
a. Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters (fixed and steerable)
b. Advanced EP Diagnostic Catheters (loop and other)
c. Ultrasound EP Diagnostic Catheters
2. EP Laboratory Devices
a. X-Ray Systems
b. 3D Mapping Systems
c. EP Recording Systems
d. Remote Steering Systems
e. Intracardiac Echocardiography Systems
f. Radiofequency (RF) Ablation Generators
3. EP Ablation Catheters
a. Radiofequency (RF) EP Ablation Catheters (Conventional & Irrigated-Tip)
b. Cryoablation EP Catheters
c. Laser Ablation Systems
d. Navigational Advanced Mapping Accessories
e. Microwave Ablation
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by the Axis Research Mind research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases & published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the cardiac devices industry.
Order / Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=90622.
Explore more reports on the Medical Devices industry @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/medical-devices.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Explore our blog @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/blog/.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari RnR Market Research, +1 888 391 5441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE RnR Market Research