NEW YORK , Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Active distressed real estate and debt investors are making plans to attend "DRED:" The Distressed Real Estate Debrief, a high-level information and networking event that will be held on September 12 at the McGraw Hill Conference Center in New York City.
Greater New York's leading distressed real estate conference will provide an important Q3 update on CMBS maturities and other unique opportunities relative to distressed debt.
* Investment Opportunities: How are investors approaching troubled asset opportunities with special servicers and banks?
* Acquiring Distressed Debt: What are best practices for acquiring distressed real estate and debt?
* Replacement Capital Challenge: Will liquidity return so the sufficient funds from banks, CMBS lenders, insurance companies and private equity are available?
If you work in distressed real estate, or have an interest in this area of real estate, this is the one networking and informational event that you can not afford to miss!
DRED will offer an important Q3 update on CMBS maturities, the myriad of distressed debt opportunities and analysis of how special servicers and banks are responding. This half-day and cost-effective event will feature more than 25 speakers in eight high-level panel discussions.
Sam Chandan of Chandan Economics will present the keynote address: "Political Gridlock, the Fiscal Cliff, and What This Election Holds for CRE Debt Markets and Distress."
Agenda topics will include: "Special Servicing Debrief: To what Extent Are Servicers Releasing the 'Bottleneck' of Troubled Assets in 2012?," "Receivership Opportunities & the Judicial Foreclosure Process in New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania," and "The Regional Bank Response to Troubled Commercial & Residential Loans."
Confirmed speakers include:
* Timothy Johnson, Principal, Blackstone Real Estate Debt Strategies
* Cash Doye, Managing Director – Capital Markets, Conix, Inc.
* David Schechtman, Esq., Executive Managing Director, Eastern Consolidated
* James H. Ross, Managing Member, Rossrock LLC
* Mr. Robert Kline, CEO, R.W. Kline Companies
* Sam Chandan PHD FRICS, President and Chief Economist, Chandan Economics | Adjunct Professor of Real Estate and Public Policy, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
* Terri Gumula, Vice President, Citi Community Capital
* David Eyzenberg, Principal – Capital Markets Group, Avison Young
* Jason Carney, Partner, Palatine Capital Partners Management, LLC
* Robert G. Wilk, Lead Attorney – Commercial Real Estate Foreclosures, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
* Jason Hull, Senior Managing Director, Trigild
* Timothy E. Davis Esq., Partner, White and Williams LLP
* Paul E. Carlson, President & CEO, Strategic Property Services, Inc.
* William M. O'Connor, Partner, Thompson Knight
* Ron D'Vari, PhD, CFA, CEO & Co-Founder, NewOak Capital LLC
* Salman Khan, Founder and Managing Principal, Stabilis Capital Management, LP
* Ned Smith, Vice President – Special Servicing, Midland Loan Services, a PNC Real Estate Business
* Michael Carp, Executive Vice President, Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC
* Andrew Borsanyi, Principal, The Concord Group
* Lawrence J. Selevan, CEO, Chesterfield Faring Ltd
* Brian M. Stolar, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Pinnacle Companies
* Jack M. Rosenfield, Principal, Loan Resolution Advisors
* Jeffrey A. Lenobel, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
* Ben Miller, Vice President – Senior Asset Manager, CWCapital
* Brad Hunter, Chief Economist and National Director of Consulting, MetroStudy
* Jonathan Schultz, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Onyx Equities, LLC
* Gianluca Montalti, Vice President, Torchlight Investors
* Jack McCabe, Owner, McCabe Research & Consulting, LLC
* Eric R Lindner, Executive Managing Director, Situs
* William Stolberg, Director-Commercial Real Estate, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (tentative)
A limited number of exhibiting, speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available, which would raise your firm's overall awareness at this event.
For speaking & sponsorship Opportunities:
For additional information/registration: www.cre-events.com/distressed2012
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC