DALLAS, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- MarketReportsChina.com adds "Research and Forecast of China Nuclear Power Market, 2013-2017" report to its research database. It is estimated in this report that the industry will reach CNY 144.5 billion by 2015.
In 2012, the market scale of China's nuclear power reached CNY 35.897 billion with year-on-year growth of 16.7%; the nuclear power generation volume reached 98.317 billion KWH, rising by 12.75% compared with 2011 and accounting for 9.22% of the total clear energy power volume, 1.97% of the total power generation volume in China. Get a copy of the complete report at http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-and-forecast-of-china-nuclear-power-market-2013-2017.
In 2013, two new nuclear power units realized the grid-connection and put into operation sequentially, referring to 1# unit of Ningde in Fujian and 1# unit of Hongyan River of Liaoning, each of which has the installed capacity of 1.08 million KW. Currently, there are 17 nuclear power generating units that have been operated and 27 generating units are under construction in China with the total installed capacity of 43.51 million KW.
In terms of regional distribution, China's nuclear power units in operation are mainly distributed in the coastal regions, such as Guangdong, Zhejiang, Fujian, Hainan and Liaoning etc. As for the nuclear power units that are under construction, besides the expansion in the provinces above, they are also distributed in Hainan, Guangxi and Shandong etc.
According to China's nuclear power development planning, by 2015, the capacity of operating units in the industry should reach 40 million KW and the power generation volume should reach 340 billion KWH. If calculating basing on the current benchmark price of nuclear power, the market scale of the nuclear power industry will reach CNY 144.5 billion by 2015, which is estimated to reach CNY 170 billion by 2017.
According to the conservative estimates of 58 million KW in 2020, 12.5 million KW needs to be opened before the year of 2015, which about amounts to 10 AP1000 units, and 5 units per year. In terms of China's energy structure, 58 million KW in 2020 maybe is the lower limit of the installed capacity, and it's very possible that the installed capacity will exceed the planning figure.
Place a direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=3752.
Research and Forecast of China Nuclear Power Market, 2013-2017 mainly includes the following contents:
· Development Process of China's Nuclear Power, Existing Problems and Countermeasures
· Market Scale of Nuclear Power Industry and Regional Markets of Nine Provinces
· Profitability of Nuclear Power Industry, Including the Overall Operation Indicators, Cost, Profitability Indicator and Solvency
· Investment Conditions of Nuclear Power Industry, Including the Investment Strength & Weakness, Entry and Exit Barriers and Investment Prospects
· Five Major Enterprises, Including Product Structure, Financial Indicators, Future Development Strategy
· Market Development Forecast, 2013-2017, Including Supply Forecast, Demand Forecast, Technological Trends, Market Development Trends and Development Planning of China's Nuclear Power Industry
· Development Strategies and Suggestions of Nuclear Power Enterprises
China's Major Nuclear Power Enterprises included in this report are Lingao Nuclear Power Co., Ltd., Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited, Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd., Sufa Technology Industry Co., Ltd. of CNNC and Guangdong Nuclear Power Joint Venture Co., Ltd. Which gives details about Company Profile, Product Structure, Financial Indicators, 2011-2012 and Future Development Strategy.
Table of Contents
1. Development Environment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
2. Development of China's Nuclear Power Industry
3. Economic Operation of China's Nuclear Power Industry
4. Regional Market of China's Nuclear Power Industry
5. Profitability of China's Nuclear Power Industry
6. China's Major Nuclear Power Enterprises
7. Investment of China's Nuclear Power Industry
8. Development Trends and Planning Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
9. Enterprise Development Strategies and Suggestions of China's Nuclear Power Industry
10. Conclusion and Experts' Suggestions on the Development of Nuclear Power Industry
Other Newly Published Reports on this domain:
This report mainly analyzes Chinese domestic market status quo, major products of the air purifier industry, operating conditions of domestic major enterprises; meanwhile, it makes the analysis and forecast of the air purifier industry, which provides the decisive reference for enterprises to know and invest the field.
The market scale of China's interferometer was about CNY 215.5 million in 2012; the overall market began to be launched in 2008; owing to the industrial upgrading of China's machinery industry, the interferometer industry has showed the rapid development for recent five years. Under the influence of slump economy, it is estimated that the market scale will reach CNY 237.5 million by 2013 with the year-on-year growth of about 10%.
China's steel processing and distribution centers mainly target for automobile industry, household appliances, electronic, construction, light industry, steel sash and office facilities. From the field research, the mainstream products of steel processing and distribution are auto sheets, home appliance plates and supporting spare parts, their common characteristics are that huge processing volume, stable and concentrated demand as well as promising market prospect.
Research and Forecast of China Express Delivery Industry, 2013-2017 primarily analyzes market status quo of the express delivery industry, major product situation, the business performance of domestic major enterprises, meanwhile conducts an analytic prediction about express delivery industry so as to help enterprises understand this industry as well as provide decision-making references for investment.
Explore other Energy and Power Reports at http://www.marketreportschina.com/category/energy-power
Market Reports China ( http://www.marketreportschina.com/ ) is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, Market Reports China, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports China