ASHBURN, Va., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Attendance is building for CAPRE's 5th Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit. Cloud vs Colo: 2018 and Beyond, Who Wins? How will IoT impact the data center industry? If you are active in the data center industry in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. or emerging Mid-Atlantic markets, or looking to become more active, you will want to attend CAPRE's Fifth Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit. This three-day summit will be held on September 12-14 at The Embassy Suites in Dulles and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges. The summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent regional banks and the area's most active public-and-private sector end-user firms.
40+ expert speakers will discuss the most important trends in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. or the emerging Mid-Atlantic data center marketplace, including: Analysis of supply-demand; Analysis of new tenant growth: What types of tenants are taking down space?; What is an "edge" data center and how should it fit into a company's overall data center strategy?; How are operators effectively using DCIM?; How does the cloud impact data centers? What do you need to do to prepare for IoT?; How "real" are Software Defined Data Centers?; How are you reconfiguring your network to support your evolving needs?; How fast does your internal network need to be (10 GB, 25GB, 40 GB, 100GB, Faster?; Analysis of construction costs and Analysis of monetization deals in the data center arena.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the "haves" and "have nots" – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
- Steve Altizer: President, Compu Dynamics, LLC
- James Cali: Principal & Managing Director, Avison Young
- Mike Coleman: VP - Global Data Center Operations, Yahoo
- Stuart Dyer: Business Development Manager, CyrusOne
- Sean Farney: Global Director, Infrastucture & Operations, The Boston Consulting Group
- David Fiedler: Datacenter Operations Design and Build Manager, Dropbox
- Juan Font: Vice President, General Manager - Eastern Region, CoreSite
- Tag Greason: EVP, Quality Technology Services
- Melvin Greer: Director Data Science and Analytics, Intel Corporation
- Kemal Hawa: Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Doug Jones: Sr Program Manager - Cloud, Data Center, & Civil Cyber Solutions, Leidos Leidos
- Joseph Junda: Managing Director, CIT
- Rashad Kawmy: Director - Leveraged Finance, CapitalSource
- Darren Kelsey: Manager - Data Center Marketing / National Accounts, American Electric Power
- Lee Kestler: President, Cielo Data Centers
- Jim Kerrigan: Managing Principal & Founding Member, North American Data Centers
- James Leach: Vice President Marketing, RagingWire Data Centers
- Drew Leonard: VP - Global Data Center Product Management, Cyxtera
- Miles Loo, Jr.: Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Larry Mainers: Founder & CEO, SubZero Engineering
- Dave Meadows: Director of Industry, Standards and Technology, Stulz
- Jeffrey Moerdler: Partner, Mintz Levin
- Emily Gooding Naughton: Associate, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Buddy Rizer: Executive Director - Economic Development, Loudoun County
- Emil Sayegh: CEO, Hostway Services, Inc
- John Sheputis: President, Infomart Data Centers
- Todd Smith: Senior Vice President, Partners Group
- Jabez Tan: Research Director, Data Centre Infrastructure – San Francisco, Structure Research
- Allen Tucker: Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Robert W. Walters: Avison Young
- Brian Weber: Data Center Implementation Manager, LinkedIn
- Wenli Yu: CEO, Archimedes Controls Corp.
View detailed agenda and registration >https://www.capremedia.com/events/fifth-annual-washington-d-c-mid-atlantic-data-center-summit
Attending firms, as of June 16, 2017:
- American Electric Power
- Archimedes Controls
- Avison Young
- BFPE International
- CapRate Events
- Century Link
- Cielo Data Centers
- Compass Datacenters
- Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Data Center Frontier
- E1 DYNAMICS
- Fireline Corporation
- Gordon, Inc.
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- H5 Data Centers
- Hammond Manufacturing
- Hoffmann Architects, Inc.
- Honeywell | Security and Fire
- Hostway Services, Inc
- Infomart Data Centers
- Intel Corporation
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Leidos Leidos
- Loudoun County
- Mintz Levin
- North American Data Centers
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Partners Group
- Quality Technology Services
- Raging Wire
- RagingWire Data Centers
- Schneider Electric
- Shockey Precast
- Structure Research
- SubZero Engineering
- The Boston Consulting Group
2017 Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit Schedule:
Pre-Event Networking/Golf Outing at 1757 Golf Club
September 13-14 2017
Full-Day Conference at Embassy Suites: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRE | The International Data Center Summit Series, 646-331-8777, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRE Summit